Senior Signal Analyst(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 219035
Location: Vienna, VA US
Job Category: Intelligence
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
If you have a passion for listening for foreign communications and producing intelligence reports based on what you discover. If you want to have a significant impact on strategy and tactical decisions Join CACI to work with a talented team of like minded individuals on the BITS program.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Provide digital signal analysis expertise to Sponsor's digital signal processing (DSP) laboratory by performing complex boutique signal processing operations.
* Develop analytic processes tailored to new signaling technologies and protocols.
* Prototype software analysis tools in Linux environment using GOTS and COTS software defined radio packages.
* Collaborate with analysts and tool developers to increase laboratory's capability and efficiency.
* Mentor Sponsor staff in DSP theory and tool use.
* Research signaling protocols and standards to maintain awareness of advancing technologies.
* Present analytic findings in verbal and written form to colleagues and Sponsor in both formal and informal deliveries.
* Prototype DSP algorithms
* Develop and enhance DSP tools
* Research signaling technologies
* Provide training and documentation on newly created tools and analysis procedures
* Recommend tools and procedures to improve workflow and reduce processing time
* Optimize tools to function on new hardware sets
* Maintain cognizance of similar tool development performed elsewhere in company to leverage additional capability for customer
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computers Science, Physics, Mathematics, or a related field; or equivalent senior level work experience
* Senior Level experience consists of Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years' experience, Master's Degree and 9+ years' experience, or PhD and 8+ years' experience
* Familiarity with a wide array of communications and signaling protocols and formats
* Understanding of digital signal processing theory
* Ability to succinctly relate technical information in written training documentation, one-on-one training, and in group presentations
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Masters or PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering/Science or Mathematics
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.O
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.