Imagine new horizons….
As a Siebel Developer, you will deliver World Class technical solutions and services for our Employees, Partners and Customers. You will design, develop and implement technical solutions using multiple applications built on Siebel's technologies.
What will your job be?
* Design the software system, describing the specifications in technical terms:
> Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used
> Plan appropriate user interface
> Identify and manage dependencies with other components
> Code, compile and run unit tests according to Implement processes and Metrics (KPIs)
* Ensure knowledge sharing within the team about the developments
* Work towards development convergence:
> Improve code quality up to the Last Build, to reach the defined quality metrics (component metrics, product metrics …)
* Resolve quality issues (Production Support):
> Resolution of incidents reports (IRs) reported by the Technical Customer Support or by Product QA teams
* Technological intelligence:
> Keep abreast of the latest technological developments, understand the requirements of our development partners, know about competing products, look ahead for future products, technologies, languages, etc
Your Key Success Factors
* Experience with
> Siebel configuration, Assignment Manager, EIM, Workflows, Business Services, eScript
> Siebel Open UI
> Using EAI, VBC, web services, MSMQ
> One of the vertical application e.g. eService, eChannel, eSales, eMarketing
> Siebel-CRM Server Administration, IIS, Java-scripting, HTML, CSS
> Siebel Call Center
* Work onsite at Dassault Systèmes in Waltham, Massachusetts ; no remote or offsite permitted
* Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
* Highly organized with critical attention to details
* Possess new technology curiosity and a history of self-technical education; you are not nervous about what you don't know in technology, but excited about it due to your curiosity
* Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and knowledge of Access or SQL
* Strong communication skills in two parts: 1.) very strong writing skills utilizing the rules of English grammar; 2.) verbally clear, concise, and grammatically correct oral (speaking) communication skills in English
* Conferred Bachelor degree
Plusses, not required
* Siebel Out of the Box adapters, web services, VBC, EBC and JMS queues
* Strong knowledge of the Siebel Data Model, Databases, MSSQL Server
* Siebel Marketing experience
* Conferred Master
* At least one additional language other than English, such as (but not limited to), French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, etc
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks' vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes provides project lifecycle management solutions that enable businesses to create and share experiences in 3D.