What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* Expertise administering a SharePoint environment to include troubleshoot complex issues, designing, deploying and daily administration of our enterprise-scale collaboration infrastructure
* Execution of SharePoint on-premise service delivery with stability and high availability
* Customer-centric mindset directed at providing support to all areas of the business and mentoring and training other support tiers
* Thought leadership driving SharePoint strategy for operational excellence - on-prem and online
* 5+ years' experience with Windows Server, IIS, DNS, PKI, SQL
We'd Love to See:
* A bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field
* Experience with execution and support of migration efforts - sites/users/workflows - from on premises SharePoint environment to SharePoint Online with existing tools and/or use of PowerShell
* Experience with automation and improvement of processes to increase efficiencies and quality of service delivery
* Knowledge of best practices for SharePoint online, OneDrive and Teams
Impact You'll Make:
* Continue to develop advanced collaboration solutions to foster new styles of working in the "Digital Workplace"
* Drive upgrades, development, and usability of SharePoint services throughout the Enterprise
* Expansion of SharePoint services domestic and internationally
* Migration of SharePoint workloads to SharePoint Online
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Engineer, Global Collaboration
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.