Senior Service Desk Technician, Executive Support
The Senior Service Desk Technician, Executive Supportis responsible for the day-to-day support and maintenance of ITrelatedservices and equipmentfor our key Executives in theNYC office and around the globe. Support and maintenance will include internal desktop systems software, hardware, and infrastructure. Aside from acting as the first line of support forour Executives, you will also have a key role in laptop and desktop configuration, system access, and security clearance.
About the team:
The Technical Operations team is distributed across the globe and handles a wide variety of responsibilities, from providing tech support to architecting long-range build-out and day-to-day operations at our six global data centers. We have well over 7,000 servers, which process over a million ad serving requests per second (billions per day). We are an all Linux organization (all production operations run on Linux), with mostly Apple MacBook laptops. We're in search of troubleshooters and those who love to tinker and innovate with technology.
* Provide first lineof Executivesupport for hardware and software problems and requests, including networking and printer issues
* Collaborate with key Executives to address personal technology needs
* Provide outstanding customer service by maintaining a professional demeanor and putting Executive concerns at ease
* Provide ongoing communication to Executives regarding service and support tasks
* Opportunities for growth at AppNexus happen organically. We work closely with our infrastructure team, so you may also participate in the maintenance of our office infrastructure including switches, firewalls and other equipment
* This role is situated in our New York City office, where you will be a member of thegreaterService Desk team
Aboutyour skillsand experience:
* Self-motivated individual with strong people skillsand a knack for problem solving
* 1-2 years inan Executive support role preferred
* Willingness to make visits to our offices around the U.S.
* 1-2 years of experience supporting Microsoft Windows machines in aprofessional office environment
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, basic Microsoft Exchange administration (including PowerShell), Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS, and/or SAMBA
* Knowledgeof both Apple and PC hardware
* Experience with printers, wireless access point, network switch, and VOIP/PBX hardware and configuration
* Proven ability to utilize systems, tools, and procedures to accomplish a task
* Process-oriented and with the ability to follow procedures
* Ability to lift at least 50lbs (monitors, workstations, servers, etc.)
* JAMF or KACE experience is a plus
* Experience working andsupporting remotely is a plus
More about you:
* You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
* You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
* You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
* You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Job ID 1929894 Date posted 06/11/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.