Senior Security Specialist
Req #: 220105
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Security
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
CACI is seeking a Senior Security Specialist to support a program at Washington DC. The ideal candidate will create and manage a special security program to include policies, procedures, facilities, and personnel. This includes creation and operation of Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) facilities and programs. Will be responsible for providing guidance and oversight of meeting SCI/SAP requirements. Will liaison with customer, Program Managers, facilities and security teams and their leadership coordinating the establishment and operation of facilities supporting these programs.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Develop solutions to unique challenges and problems of unusual complexity that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovation associated with a multi-agency environment
* Oversee establishment and execution of physical security procedures related to programs: fixed/closed area checklists, survey areas-inspection, audits, reviews, and approval of construction drawings and facility plans
* Establish policies, procedures and operations compliant with National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD Manual 5705.07 Vol. 1-4, DoD M5105.21 Vol. 1-3, MSA 3-16 and ICD-705.
* Establish program COMSEC handlings policies and procedures
* Establish program OPSEC policies and procedures
* Establish classified document marking, handling, safeguarding, transmission and reception policies and procedures
* Establish indoctrination and on-going education to support program security requirements
* Provide security advise to all levels of management
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Must have an Active Top Secret Clearance and eligibility for SCI
* Bachelor's degree and 12 years' experience supporting security and intelligence programs
* Experience working as an FSO or alternate
These Qualifications Are Nice To Have:
* Masters degree and 10 years' experience supporting multi-agency security and intelligence programs
* 5 years' experience working as an FSO or alternate
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.