Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 6 Months
* 5-8 Years Experience
* Relevant business and systems subject matter expertise - especially in Application security, Data Security, and Network Security domains.
* Proven experience supporting data security and/or application security projects as a Business, Systems or Requirements Analyst.
* Demonstrated business process analysis, Work flow, task analysis, user-acceptance testing and requirements analysis knowledge.
* Proven ability to elicit, document, analyze and verify requirements.
* Experience with user acceptance testing concepts.
* Experience in accurately modelling requirements using at least one if not more of the following: Functional Decomposition, Data Flow Diagrams, User Context Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Workflow modelling, Use Cases, Use Case Model Survey and Use Case Specification, Process Modelling, Prototyping
* Attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities and handle multiple projects concurrently.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Extensive process and data modelling skills.
* This position requires a bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or relevant work experience in application security analysis, systems analysis and/or testing background and experience with direct Business Analyst experience.
* Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to build consensus and agreement and bring resolution to contentious issues and entrenched interests.
* Demonstrated successful use of AGILE and/or Waterfall SDLC methodology
* Must demonstrate understanding of industry standard Business Analysis Best Practices
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office tool set - MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and MS Visio.
* Security Certification.
* Identity and Access Management Certification.
* Understands data analysis and modelling
* Experience with Requirements Management tools.
* Experience with healthcare insurance industry, especially BCBS plans.
* Experience with software testing, test management and defect tracking tools.
* Strong understanding of managed care principles, claims processing guidelines, Member contracts and Provider Agreements.
* Effective presentation, negotiation and influencing skills to interface with all levels of management and to facilitate large meetings across the Client organization. Advanced written and verbal communication skills are critical.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.