Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines' primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Come join UiPath's Security Team. This is a perfect moment to join us and have an impact in an area that's core to our ability to win in the marketplace and contribute to company's success.
Scope of Responsibilities
* Identify vulnerabilities:
* Engage with UiPath development teams in assessing security posture of UiPath products and services
* Leverage your own skills, external vendors and internal resources and tools to conduct comprehensive vulnerability assessments in first party and third party code
* Educate stakeholders and help articulate the impact of identified vulnerabilities to development teams
* Participate in discussions and identifying remediation options
* Evolve product security management maturity
* Bring consistency in tracking, scoring, reporting of vulnerabilities across UiPath product line
* Enable a shift-left culture:Integrate security tools (new and existing) into how software is developed at UiPath
* Identify opportunities to build libraries and frameworks that can be used by development teams to address commonly occurring patterns of vulnerabilities
* Identify opportunities to enrich secure development training material
* Identify opportunities for threat modeling and design reviews
* Help customers and internal stakeholders understand the impact of vulnerabilities in first party and third party code used in UiPath products
* Pre-Sales Support: Help pre-sales teams answer customer's technical product security concerns where existing documentation and process do not suffice
* Feedback into product team
* Build insights into product security feature gaps and work with security product managers to get them on a roadmap for future iterations
* Engage as a dedicated security resource on special projects
What you will bring to UiPath
* Proven track record (10+ years experience) in the application security space, delivering meaningful contributions to an application security program in a rapidly growing software development organization
* Strong understanding of security of windows applications and services (C/C++ code)
* Knowledge of memory management related vulnerabilities
* Security of Web Applications (.Net code) AuthN, AuthZ and other OWASP categories
* Use of manual and automated techniques for finding vulnerabilities
* Static and Dynamic Analysis tools
* Scoring and Analysis of Vulnerabilities
* Scoping and planning of Vulnerability assessments
* Stellar teamwork and collaboration skills
* Proven track record of effectively working with remote teams
* Proven ability to wear multiple hats, prioritize and adapt in an environment that's growing and changing fast
* Prior experience in cloud native applications built on Azure and GCP
* Public speaking and authoring of open source contribution in security tools, libraries, training and documentation area
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is a vendor of robotic process automation software that powers the intelligent process automation solutions.