The Platform Engineering team is an integral part of enabling Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. to make data-driven decisions as we scale the science. "Make Great Medicine. And then do it again " is what we are passionate about. Regeneron has a unique and innovative culture that guides us to do things differently. This helps keep engineering velocity high but also mean that our cloud platform security engineers need to operate differently that traditional security.
The Cloud platform security engineering team help secure application that run the Regeneron business. We partner with Backoffice, Manufacturing, Application Development, Clinical Development, Commercial, Application development and data engineering that produce software deployed within our cloud infrastructure. We spend a lot of time automating & orchestrating application security & identity
As part of cloud platform engineering, you will build large, distributed security solutions, to improve our overall security posture.
* Build out tools and product enhancement to better secure Regeneron user and data, system and API
* Help build central authentication and authorization for web and mobile application
* Code using primarily one of these languages: Python, Go, Ruby, Java
* Design core, backend security apps/tools for Developer and/or cloud services in use
* Orchestrate & Automate security control (guardrails) in AWS and google compute &/or Container services
* Define and develop self-service developer experience that enable our developer to consume security function and/or feature using API
* Work cross function to architect scalable and secure solution
* Working on emerge tech to solve distribute auth/authorization problem
* 5+ years of experience in infrastructure security discipline covering, data, systems and public cloud environments.
* 4+ Years as a Software Developer
* Expertise with an interpreted programming language ( PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby .. )
* Extensive knowledge of internet security and mobile security framework
* Working Knowledge of OAuth2 providers i.e google, aws, python or similar.
* Understanding of large-scale AWS security architecture is a plus
* Natural inclination to work that is fast-paced, dynamic and self-directed
* Have great verbal and written communication skills - Ability to tell a story
* Nice to have or familiar with Sail point, Ping or similar, keycloak, gluu, curity,
Minimal Educational Requirements:
Equivalent Experience (in lieu of degree):
Required Licenses & Certificates: Certified AWS Solutions Architect - Associate OR
* Certified AWS Solutions Architect - Professional
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures, and markets medicines for the treatment of eye diseases, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, pain, infectious diseases, and rare diseases.