We're the driverless car company.
We believe in improving people's lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We're building the world's most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
* Build, deploy, maintain security tools, controls and instrumentation in the Cruise codebase
* Perform code and design reviews
* Design and apply advanced security techniques
* Develop processes and tools to identify security flaws in code
* Create automated tests to encourage and enforce security controls
* Educate your fellow software engineers on application security
* Significant experience in at least one of Node, Go, Python or Java
* Strong understanding of AWS services and architectures
* Understanding of common vulnerabilities in web and mobile applications
* Great ability to communicate with developers
* Interest in both breaking and building
* Excited by a fast pace, collaborative work environment where your contribution matters
* Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world
* BS, MS or PhD in CS, Math, Physics, or equivalent real-world experience
* Experienced with Docker security
* Experience with popular threat modeling systems
* Experience with static analysis
* Experience fuzzing applications and protocols
* Contributions to the security community (open source, public research, blogging, presentations, etc)
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
* The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
* Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
* Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
* Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family's fleet
* Health and Wellness reimbursement
* Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
* State of the art equipment for your work station
* Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Cruise Automation is a self-driving car company that develops an autopilot system for existing cars.