At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
Professional Services Consultant with significant security technology experience in implementing, upgrading and optimizing client security environments, with a demonstrated ability to lead projects.
How you'll make an impact:
At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry. Senior consultants are billable resources on client engagements and have the ability to deliver with little supervisory oversight. Senior Consultants will be expected to make a huge impact on key client executives through project success.
* Hands-on experience implementing Splunk
* Splunk Certifications preferred
* Minimum four (4) years of hands-on experience with Splunk.
* Minimum six (6) years of professional Information Security experience in a consulting, vendor or enterprise-level role.
* InfoSec/Cyber implementation experience
* Fully qualified/certified on 1 or more technologies
* Experience in a customer facing/consulting capacity
* Demonstrated ability to lead junior consulting professionals
* Ability to Travel 25-50%
Why you'll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv's mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world's largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market-leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
* Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
* A competitive total rewards program
* Professional training opportunities
* Engaging and fun culture
* Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Optiv provides cyber security and information security services.