At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're the largest cyber security systems integrator in North America, and we're looking for top tier security consultants to join our Technology Management practice.
We are looking for self-motivated, independent, and outgoing security consultants who enjoy the challenge of constantly changing clients and technical environments, with the opportunity to learn new technologies from 150 of the brightest technical minds in the industry.
As an Senior Consultant in our Technology Management practice, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. We are looking for people with experience deploying the following OEM technologies:
* Palo Alto Networks
* Aruba ClearPass
* Symantec DLP/SEP
* Carbon Black
Our consultants are skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills. A Consultant must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with customers, vendor partners, and colleagues. Establish & maintain productive and respectful relationships with the delivery team, practice management, and client management team.
You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives. Deliver timely engagements and works closely with Practice Directors to drive training and education, career development, performance development, and collaboration across the team
In line with Optiv's commitment to quality, you will confirm that work is of the highest quality as per Optiv's quality standards, by reviewing the work provided by other members.
Essential Functions of the Job:
* Able to solo deliver or act as "point" for complex technology implementation projects
* Acts as a technical escalation point to assist other consultants.
* Lead in capacity planning and HW specification recommendation efforts.
* Lead in all Technology deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third-party system integration.
* Lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
* Design, implement and educate on specific technology build processes, code migration, and source control use.
* Provide knowledge transfer and post-production support activities as necessary.
* Effective team communicator.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations such as ISSA.
* Obtain and maintain top tier vendor certification.
* Complete administrative project tasks like time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting.
* Acts as contributor in Optiv communities for solutions of focus
* Hands-on experience implementing ForeScout
* FSCE Certification is a Must have
* Minimum six (6) years of professional Information Security experience in a consulting, vendor or enterprise-level role.
* InfoSec/Cyber implementation experience
* Fully qualified/certified on 1 or more technologies
* Experience in a customer facing/consulting capacity
* Demonstrated ability to lead junior consulting professionals
* Ability to Travel 40-50%
* Custom policy creation
* Hands on deployment experience with CounterAct (multiple devices, preferably more than one location, high availability, span ports, virtual deployments)
* Installation of Extended Modules
* Deployment of Secure Connector
* Experience with network hardware (switches, access points)
Nice to have:
* Utilizing Guest portal
* Reporting and Dashboard creation
* Experience performing 802.1x for wired and wireless
* Syslog/SEIM experience
* Linux experience
* Scripting experience
* Network troubleshooting (wireshark, tcpdump)
Why you'll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv's mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world's largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market-leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
* Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
* A competitive total rewards program
* Professional training opportunities
* Engaging and fun culture
* Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
About Optiv Inc
Optiv provides cyber security and information security services.