Coalfire is the cybersecurity advisor that helps private and public sector organizations avert threats, close gaps, and effectively manage risk. Our professionals are among the most talented in the industry, and each and every day, they strive to provide the unbiased assessments, advice, and innovative solutions that help our clients meet their specific challenges and build long-term strategies to protect their organizations. For nearly 20 years, we've been on the cutting-edge of one of the world's most important industries - and we're committed to making the world a safer place by solving our clients' toughest security challenges.
We're growing rapidly and are currently seeking a Consultant to support our Dallas, Seattle, San Francisco and Denver offices.
What you'll do
As a Senior IT Security Consultant on our Payments - Cloud & Tech team, you'll help to enhance our clients' security posture. You'll work with a wide range of clients, from Silicon Valley startups to Fortune 10 corporations, to ensure that client payment card data is properly protected and secured. You will evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls, typically in cloud environments, and make recommendations on the security posture, IT controls, and compliance with industry standards such as PCI DSS. In addition, you may help clients understand the security and compliance implications of moving or building in the cloud.
What you'll bring
* 5+ years of experience as an IT Consultant, IT auditor, Business Analyst, or similar role
* Experience leading and managing projects and clients/stakeholders
* General knowledge of Audit procedures and IT security
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate succinctly and instill confidence with internal stakeholders and external customers
* Strong writing skills, either in technical and business environments
* At least one relevant information security certification, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor, ISO Lead Implementer (and willingness to obtain these certifications)
* Bachelor's degree in CIS, MIS, IT, or a related field
* The ability to travel up to 40%
* Experience with AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
* Previous experience as a PCI QSA, ISA, or PCIP
Why you'll want to join us
Passionate problem-solvers who are hungry to learn, grow, and contribute. That's what it takes to be a part of the Coalfire team. We work together to tackle the toughest cybersecurity challenges and help our clients become more secure and successful. We are trusted advisors who are committed to shaping our industry. At Coalfire, our people have the opportunity to expand their minds and skills, build meaningful relationships with the industry's smartest minds, and have a direct impact on our company's success.
Along with energetic culture and supportive environment, you'll have the flexibility to balance your personal and work life and grow personally and professionally. We work hard, and we play hard - and the two often overlap. We host family-friendly events and happy hours along with professional meetups and informal networking sessions, and we're active in our communities. Plus, we offer great benefits, including:
* Health, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution
* Flexible paid time off (employees are encouraged to spend four weeks away from the office each year)
* A generous 401(k) plan
* A corporate wellness program
* Tuition reimbursement
* A kitchen stocked with snacks, coffee, and tasty beverages
Coalfire is an EEO employer.