Are you passionate about cybersecurity?
Are you curious about exploring implications of security in different industries such as automotive, smart energy, smart manufacturing and, healthcare?
Are you a quick learner and a team player?
Are you customer oriented?
At Trusted Labs, we have a unique working environment: we work as a team on providing the appropriate and sharp security expertise to a variety of IoT solutions developers.
We work mainly with Forbes500, as well as startup companies from all around the world.
So if you have a solid background in cybersecurity and if you wish to move further in your career by expanding your areas of expertise and working on a diversity of use cases with customers,
Your main responsabilities:
* You will lead innovation by identifying areas of investigation and exploring them.
* You will be monitoring the state of the art and proactively contributing to Trusted Labs' visibility through white papers, conferences and other external events.
* You will meet customers to assess their technical pain points and propose bespoke consulting services.
* You will define the technical scope for new business opportunities. You will assess the feasibility of such projects by analyzing the workload, risks, partners and stakeholders.
* You will lead project teams and interface with customers for delivery.
* You will contribute to the delivery of security consulting projects.
* You will be a technical mentor in Trusted Labs for your domain of expertise.
* You may manage a PhD student on advanced topics.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* You must have solid security experience in at least one of the following fields (this is a non-exhaustive list):
* Certification and risk analysis: Common Criteria, CSPN, TVRA, EVITA, SHE, NIST, ISA 62443, ISO 27001
* Embedded Systems and devices security (e.g. IoT End point, System On Chip, TEE)
* Operating systems: Linux, Android, iOS
* Software Security
* Mobile Security
* Cloud security (e.g. virtualization, orchestration, IAM, Data protection)
* Network Security (e.g. fuzzing, traffic eavesdropping, traffic analysis, traffic corruption)
* Penetration testing and attacks
* Security Audits
* Formal Methods
* You must have an Engineering or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* You must be fluent in English.
Gemalto, a digital security company, offers mobile connectivity, payment technology and data protection solutions.