To all recruitment agencies: TD Ameritrade does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, TD Ameritrade employees or any other company location. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Seeking high energy, self-starter to join TDA as a Sr. Architect in Security Engineering. The role will take the lead in defining strategy, engineering solutions and managing product roadmaps for securing TDA's enterprise technology. The Sr. Architect, Security Engineering is expected to constantly improve the security posture of our fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in many domains of security and is willing to teach (and learn) from anyone at the company. The role will also have the opportunity to work with other subject matter experts, not only within security, but across our engineering, development and business teams. The role will partner with these teams on projects including upgrades, new implementations and development of solutions to maximize our existing security framework. You will get to research, evaluate, and customize new vendor products as well as develop internal or open source tools to help us simplify the way we solve problems and maximize our investments. A successful candidate will be able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and tasks that involve different team members.
* Engage with CISO and related leadership team to define TDA's long term security strategy.
* Define security requirements, standards and policies for the enterprise.
* Lead product selection efforts, including defining evaluation criteria and test plans.
* Product management of security platforms Proxy, End Point Protection, Web Application Firewall, Intrusion Prevention, Vulnerability Scanning, Data Loss Prevention, Malware Analysis, Database Activity Monitoring, File Integrity Management, IAM Solutions
* Build and deploy security solutions and infrastructure for surveillance, control and incident response
* Provide Level 3 support for security incidents, investigations, running forensics tools and event documentation/reporting. Provide sound problem determination and resolution.
* Serve as an internal information security advisor and subject matter expert to the organization and on various projects.
* Review new systems designs and major infrastructure modifications for security implications prior to implementation.
* Stays current in the latest information security and risk management knowledge, including new and emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
* Leads or contributes to security projects to improve enterprise security posture.
* Assure that supported systems adhere to documented security policies and are performing to 100% effectiveness.
* Engage with security industry vendors to evaluate new products and solutions.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience in related security industry.
* Expert knowledge of security industry standards and best practices - NIST, CSA, CIS etc
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Highly motivated, goal driven self-starter with strong sense of ownership and accountability.
* Must be able to communicate across all levels of the organization, from non-tech end user community to c-suite audiences.
* Expertise in Windows, Mac and/or Linux platforms. Previous experience in a system administration role preferred.
* Experience with administration of virtual environments - ESX, Hyper-V, KVM etc.
* Solid knowledge or expertise with Enterprise infrastructure components - DNS, AD, Radius, Kerberos, PKI Management and IAM.
* Expert knowledge of cybersecurity concepts covering network through application layers. Solid understanding of Malware exposure vectors and exploit tactics.
* Experience with penetration testing and vulnerability scanning tools preferred.
* Expert knowledge of protocols underpinning the web - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS, BGP etc. Must be able to intelligently dissect and discuss all 7 layers of the OSI stack.
* Experience with securing mobile applications. Solid knowledge of how security is managed on Android, iOS and Windows mobile platforms.
* Experience in the design and deployment of end user web access and control infrastructure.
* Hands-on expertise with the following platforms: Proxy, End Point Protection, Web Application Firewall, Intrusion Prevention, Vulnerability Scanning, Data Loss Prevention, Malware Analysis, CASB
* Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
Apply Now Send to Email