Mckinsey & Company
* 5 years of experience with Identity and Access Management deployment and management preferably with Okta or other industry leading products
* Background in Engineering or Information Security
* Strong understanding of SAML, OAuth/OIDC, SCIM and other authentication modes
* Knowledge of integration with target systems like Active Directory , LDAP, cloud, web and mobile applications for SSO and provisioning
* Experience infrastructure automation/development utilizing APIs is a plus
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with functional and technical teams
* Ability to prioritize, coordinate, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
* Must be a highly motivated, self-starter with strong organizational skills
* Ability to work both independently and and in a global virtual team setting
* Flexible to accommodate time-zones as teams are geographically dispersed globally
* Open, experimental mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement and technology trends
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal and collaborative skills
* Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
* Comfortable presenting to senior leadership
* Bachelors degree in an information technology discipline
Who You'll Work With
You'll join our New York office to manage the technical resources of the Identity and Access management (IAM) team, working closely with the IAM product owner. This team supports and manages the firm's IAM Federation platform which integrates with both internal and external software products to provide Single Sign-On, Authentication, Authorization and Provisioning.
In your role, you will collaborate closely with product teams to both support their application integration and develop new features improve both security and customer experience. You will work with the latest technologies as part of a global team that is distributed across New York, Toronto and Costa Rica.
What You'll Do
You will closely work with product managers, technical leads and developers to integrate their products and develop new features that improve both the security, usability and customer experience utilizing agile methodologies.
You will primarily be involved in all phases of product development and support, and you'll have the opportunity to architect and design solutions that integrate with new or existing IAM platforms including provisioning, de-provisioning and integration of applications for authentication. You'll also assist with the development and maintenance of IAM related policies, standards and processes, and you'll establish a continual service improvement plan and improve overall IAM service, focusing on operational, process and resource efficiency.
Additionally, a core responsibility of your role will be the continuous improvement and innovation of our firm's Identity & Access Management toolset. This requires you to be highly adaptable, and open to work on new tasks and learn new technologies.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
About Mckinsey & Company
McKinsey and Company is a management consulting firm serving commercial, government, and not-for-profit organizations.