IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Antivirus operations, support, coordination and compliance for the Windows and RHEL Servers Globally (all regions). Specifically, Trend Micro support on Storage,VM, and AWS.
The responsibilities of the candidate will include:
* Primary support for Trend Micro support on Storage, Active Directory & Exchange servers.
* Planning the deployment of Trend Micro products and their policies, scheduling changes and, deploying AV products using standard processes and technology, meeting compliance requirements.
* Solving problems and providing technical expert support and guidance to the SA community as required for all Trend Micro/Antivirus related issues and act as first level point of contact for malware protection.
* Liaising with SAs for malware detections requiring action on the SA side. Communicating instructions to the SA community for AV remediation activities.
* Handling AV compliance issues and deviation requests from the SA community following standard procedures and guidelines. Perform console administration, maintenance and cleanup.
* Actively participate in product testing and projects related to Antivirus.
* Follow and regular review of PCM to ensure it is kept up-to-date and meet the Client standards.
* Be able to perform data analysis and creating reports in Excel.
* Reviewing, tracking, remediation and reporting of all AV remediation activities.
* Following the AV change management, release management, problem/incident management processes and compliance and Audit guidelines.
The candidate will join a highly motivated and knowledgeable team, who are responsible for all aspects of Antivirus/Trend Micro AV products management and operations for Windows Servers, Workstations and VDI platforms globally. The candidate will also aid in the regular improvement of all aspects of process and procedures within the group and will be able to develop technical skills in a number of areas. The position offers a high sense of satisfaction and achievement in a large, fast-moving, dynamic and diverse environment.
* 4+ years' experience with Trend Micro Products especially managing Deep Security and Storage Protect.
* 4+ years' experience of working in a large scale distributed environment, ideally within the insurance sector.
* Knowledge of all aspects of Server Administration.
* Knowledge of VMWare and AWS.
* Experience with the ServiceNow Change Management.
* Chef scripting.
* Windows PowerShell scripting.
* Problem solving skills and Attention to detail.
* Knowledge of SQL and Excel programming will be a strong advantage.
* Splunk searches and dashboards.
* Strong data analysis and data manipulation skills.
* Knowledge of Client's in-house processes and technologies will need to be acquired. +Point.
* Japanize Language will be a plus point.
* The candidate should ideally hold a Security Certifications, and/or an MSCE or Trainings from Trend Micro and be able to present.
* Chef or AWS Certifications nice to have but not required.
* IT Academic qualifications / Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
* Creativity, flexibility and initiative.
* Ability to multitask and deal with workload including dealing with priorities and schedule planning.
* Good communications skills (both written & oral).
* Ability to thoroughly follow documented processes.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
American International Group, also known as AIG, is an American multinational finance and insurance corporation.