At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
The Nuance Global IT team is focused on supporting the company and employees with technical solutions and expertise that help the business run more efficiently, ensure security and data privacy, and support new IT infrastructure initiatives that drive innovation. Our team is composed of problem solvers with constant curiosity and different perspectives who love to collaborate to transform and rethink IT.
Summary: This position will join the Nuance Security team and work closely with the divisions and other IT staff to support and manage the schedule and execution of customer required audits, third-party audits and assist with certifications. Works alongside development, operations, and IT management to understand existing solutions and provide advice in control implementation. The individual will work with the divisions for remediation efforts and overall compliance with operational standards and build compliance programs including detailed exception reporting and monitoring requirements. Will assist with compliance testing documentation across all domains for HITRUST, ISO27001, SOCII, and other compliance requirements as needed.
* Responsibilities include third party/customer audit planning, scoping, preparation and oversight of the testing and remediation activities, and working with customers and third-party audit firms to schedule, plan and execute audits.
* Oversees all audit activities relating to customer audits and will assist with third party audits including SSAE-16 SOC2, ISO27001 and PCI assessments ensuring work and deliverables in accordance with agreed upon timeframes standards, and protocols.
* Partners cross-functionally, inter-departmentally and with the external auditors/assessors to understand the process from an end-to-end perspective and appropriately and effectively communicates with these partners.
* Ensures frequent communication of test and/or audit results and analysis on a timely basis to the appropriate stakeholders and senior management.
* Participates in meetings with business unit to discuss test and/or audit scoping, testing progress and results
* Support and maintain the divisions' information security governance, risk and control frameworks
* Maintain awareness of external regulations for new or changed requirements within the divisions (HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI, ISO27001, etc.)
* Coordinate with internal and external auditors
* Participates in pre-sale activities as needed to efficiently convey how customer requirements map to corporate policies and the divisions' controls.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
* Information Security technology background
* Well versed in security policies
* Strong understanding of PCI, HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC2 and similar
* Understanding of common security technologies
* Understanding of the information security vendor landscape
* Well versed in security governance, risk & compliance and security audit practices
* IT Audit/Compliance experience desired
* CISSP, CISM, CISA, and other such credentials
* Project management experience
* International experience or knowledge
* Helpful to have knowledge of one or more GRC platforms
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 - Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
About Nuance Communications
Nuance Communications is a company providing voice recognition and natural language understanding solutions.