The Global Security Monitoring and Incident Response (MIR) team at Roche strives to keep our networks and users safe from constantly emerging threats. As a Security Analyst, you will help protect proprietary information, patient data, keep computer systems clean, and provide a safe information environment for our users. This role will work with other teams to protect against specific threats with a focus on our industrial control systems in our global manufacturing environments. Senior Security Analysts are responsible for monitoring security information, identifying threats, and taking actions to defend all Roche information systems.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Security monitoring for a global environment
* Develop protections, monitoring, and use cases specific to industrial control systems
* Conduct Incident Response and Digital Forensics for IT systems related to manufacturing environments
* Forensic analysis of artifacts, including malware, related to security incidents
* Mentor less experienced team members
* Participate in projects to improve security posture across the enterprise
* Communicate information security concepts and situations to senior management
* Bachelor's in a relevant field or 5+ years in the information security field
* Experience in cloud security, programming and Incident Response is desired
* Experience with the manufacturing IT, operational/technical (OT), or Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
* Demonstrated ability to analyze, triage, and escalate information security incidents
* Familiarity with various defensive and offensive security toolsets
* Ability to communicate information security related concepts and situations to a nontechnical audience
* A passion for the field of computer and network security
* Fluent English, German is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Are you interested in this position but have additional questions? Then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Information Technology, Information Technology > Data Security & Protection