Bank of Montreal
BMO Financial Group seeks to hire a Senior Security Analyst for Central Testing Unit (CTU). CTU will drive the Testing & Evaluation of Information Security (IS) Controls in the Process, Risk & Controls (PRC) framework. PRC is a set of key processes, risks and controls associated with the use and support of technology in the delivery of business objectives. The candidate will be responsible to play a leadership role in the management of PRC framework, Testing of Design and Operating Effectiveness of IS controls. The role requires working closely with the CTU Stakeholder community and IS 1A functions that are responsible for Design and / or Operations of IS controls.
* Provide subject matter expertise in the interpretation and deployment of key Industry standards and regulatory requirements as contained within the PRC
* Play a key role in the review, ongoing assessment and testing of IS controls in the PRC framework. This includes test preparation, test execution, providing recommendations and reporting on the status of the identified gaps / issues
* Contribute effectively and proactively for the success of CTU program through the coordination, consolidation, analysis, recommendations, and reporting
* Play a key role in developing capability to provide CTU inputs that are required for regulatory reporting and audit queries
* Perform communication, make recommendations or escalations to management of CTU changes or updates as per established management reporting guidelines
* Ensure testing lifecycle is implemented in a timely & consistent manner
* University degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience
* Professional Information Security Certifications such as CISSP / CISM / CISA would be an added advantage
* At least 6 to 8 years experience in Information Security management reporting processes and methodology
* Good understanding of Information Security standards and frameworks is preferred, such as ISO 27001, ISO 27002 (2013), NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, COBIT 5, ITIL, BITS SIG Lite, FFIEC, GLBA, PCI DSS, and others
* Strong foundation in Information Security processes, procedures, controls, reporting, risk and regulatory requirements
* Strong technical knowledge of data processing and IT security arrangements
* Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to communicate and present effectively through a range of mediums, to various audiences, in a way that demonstrates subject-matter knowledge, facilitates comprehension, and inspires appropriate action
* Advanced level of conceptual and strategic thinking with strong problem management skills
* Ability to act with the highest integrity in ambiguous situations and conflicts
* Experience in managing projects and using project management skills is desired
* Possesses expert communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong collaboration skills
* Displays high ethics and trust values
* Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment
We're here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
About Bank of Montreal
Bank of Montreal (BMO Financial Group, BMO) is a diversified financial services provider.