PlanGrid is looking for an amazing Software Engineer in Test to help us build and maintain the highest quality construction app. Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and they use PlanGrid on a daily basis to collaborate with each other and find information that's critical to getting their jobs done.
As a Software Engineer in Test you assist with enhancing our automation infrastructure, increasing our automation test coverage, and improving our existing automation frameworks. This includes identifying current gaps and implementing solutions to address them. You need to be familiar with testing concepts and automation tools on any mobile platform such as iOS, Android, or Windows.
You will work alongside and support developers by designing and maintaining cutting-edge automation systems to ensure we deploy code with high quality and speed.
Things you will do:
* Lead the automation testing efforts on the PlanGrid platforms (Android, iOS, Windows and Web)
* Lead and support the creation and maintenance of multiple automation frameworks
* Work closely with developers to improve testability of our applications
* Build scripts and tools to integrate into our continuous integration pipeline
* Work with QA and development teams to understand what slows them down
* Design and implement tools to assist QA in testing activities
* Have at least 3 years of experience building automation frameworksHave previous experience working with remote teams
* Experience working with automation frameworks such as Cypress, Selenium, Espresso, XCUITest, Rest Assured, Postman
* Have the passion and dedication to write highly reliable code
* Team player - you love to teach others about cool new tricks you learned and absorb tips and tricks from developers; love solving problems as a team across platforms
* Located in San Francisco's Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
* 401k + Company matching
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
* $500 annual wellness reimbursement
* Volunteering on company time + employee donation matching
* Pre-tax commuter benefits
* Dog-friendly office
* Catered lunches 3x/week
* We provide paid parental leave for both parents
* Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
PlanGrid, an Autodesk company, builds simple, beautiful software that construction teams love to use. As part of Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS), whose mission is to seamlessly connect the office, trailer and the field across the entire construction project lifecycle, PlanGrid's mobile-first solutions empower general contractors, subcontractors, owners and architects to provide fast, accurate information to the field. With unparalleled adoption by field workers, PlanGrid is used on projects as the single source of truth for all construction data - including drawings, photos, and other critical documents. As a result, critical workflows are streamlined, efficiency is improved and field teams can take on more work and get more done. PlanGrid's software and other Autodesk Construction Solutions products enable a complete data set to move seamlessly through each phase of a building's lifecycle - from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover, and operations. PlanGrid is used on more 1.5 million construction projects in 100+ countries.
Join us as PlanGrid and ACS advance Autodesk's leadership in construction.
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website. Please also note that the advertised position is an opportunity with Autodesk, Inc. (https://www.autodesk.com/), as Autodesk recently acquired PlanGrid. Processing of your personal information as part of the job application process, and as part of Autodesk employment should a candidate be hired, will be handled by Autodesk pursuant to Autodesk's Candidate Privacy Statement, available at: https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/content/careers/autodesk_candidate_privacy_statement.pdf.
PlanGrid is a company that develops a cloud-based application that allows users to store blueprints and construction documents on iOS devices.