Senior SDET - Act
Engineering & Tech Ops | Chicago, Illinois, USA
Create never-been-done-before technological solutions to complex, global challenges that impact millions of people and businesses.
The SDET will be responsible for creating automating test scripts within a highly robust, maintainable and efficient testing framework. An ideal candidate will be able to analyze the application and testing assets to create robust and effective automated tests for regression and deployment validation. Strong Selenium and modern tool knowledge is a must. This SDET will primarily employ automated test strategies but some manual testing may be required from time to time. In the SDET role you will also have the opportunity to research, advise and collaborate on new and alternative tools, technologies and test automation approaches to guide us forward, as we rapidly evolve and grow as a technology company.
This position is an Individual contributor and reports to Manager, Software Engineering.
* Create, maintain and execute of Automated test cases within testing framework
* Develop, maintain and enhance testing framework
* Research and recommend testing tools and Automation methodology improvements
* Provide work estimates and risk assessment for automation of projects, test sets and/or individual test cases
* Defect reporting and tracking to insure timely escalation and resolution of issues
* Mentoring less experienced members of the quality assurance team
* BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar technical field
* 5+ years experience in the software development industry with 2 or more of those years focused on developing test automation solutions preferably with Selenium
* Experience with object-oriented programming languages and techniques C# or Java (C# preferred)
* Experience developing automated tests that integrate into existing testing frameworks or with new scalable and reusable testing frameworks
* Working knowledge of Software Quality Assurance methodologies, testing practices and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Experience working in a Continuous Integration environment
* Experience with version control software.
* Excellent analytical and debugging skills with strong technical aptitude.
* Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
* Experience utilizing Test Management and Defect tracking Software
* Experience working with Jenkins, Salt or comparable CI/CD software
* Cloud technology testing experience.
* Experience working with Salesforce
* Engineering & Tech Ops @DocuSign
We like to think about complex, global challenges that cross cultures and legal jurisdictions and that impact millions of people and businesses. We hire people with a broad set of skills, and they are working on how to create never-been-done-before solutions that scale. We are creating revolutionary solutions that change the way people work, live and connect … and we see our work go live. We see its impact.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign is a company that develops an electronic signature platform.