* Facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other activities as needed
* Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress * Maintain process documentation * Ensure the development teams are practicing the Agile principles
Support the Product Owner:
* Assist as needed with backlog maintenance * Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information * Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
Support the product team:
* Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices * Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions * Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution * Empower the team to self-organize
* Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience * Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types * Ability to understand technical issues at a high level * A thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures * Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills * Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential * Collaborative approach to driving decisions * Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail * Must be a Certified ScrumMaster with 5+ years of project management experience and 5+ years of ScrumMaster experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.