As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity. We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry. It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are seeking a Senior Scrum Master to join our Rexel USA team in Dallas, TX!
As a key team member of Rexel Global Digital Factory for Digital Solutions.
* Direct the execution of agility health checks or assessments to ensure that mindsets, principles, and practices are being maintained. Guide leaders through the interpretation of the outcomes and plan for action.
* Coach senior leaders, managers, business partners, and teams through enhancement of agile transformation, help to ensure alignment with established methodologies and transformation goals.
* Apply effective Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, Lean and SAFe
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* Coordinate and enhances the portfolio agile process - refines, recommends and implements consistent process and tools for agile process management.
* Identify emerging best practices and opportunities to help continuously advance agile methods and practices.
* Provide scaling expertise to align multiple agile teams, collaborate and helps on managing portfolio backlog of epics and features, and facilitate decision making with product management, senior leaders and architects.
* Prepare for and facilitation of meetings and processes, including Inspect &, adapt, and quarterly release planning activities.
* Facilitate continuous improvement and the development of learning culture on teams.
* Coach, mentor and provides guidance to junior scrum masters.
* Provide input on scrum master and team performance.
* Offer strong presentation and negotiation skills
Critical Success Factors
* Full understanding of Agile and Lean development cycles
* Capacity to build an insightful and constructive relationship with key business stakeholders
* Full understanding of a multichannel strategy, including Supply Chain Management and branches.
* Capacity to build and develop a strong collaboration with the offshore based development team in India.
Current Context (Place of role in the org./evolution)
* This role is reporting to the Rexel Group Product Management & Web Experience Lead.
Critical Path, Key Challenges
* Ability to deliver results in a fast pace, global environment
* Ability to communicate effectively in a cross-cultural group and matrix organization
* Ability to work efficiently with an offshore based development team in India.
* Ability to flex styles and methodologies to guide team members based on the type of work being done.
* Resistance to stress
* Capacity to set right priorities, for self and team
* Capacity to work with different functions/countries/regions/teams
Education & Professional Experiences Needed
* Degree in a relevant field
* Strong expertise with Agile and Lean methodologies
* Previous experience in an eCommerce team, ideally in an international/global environment
Competencies Needed & Technical Skills
* A minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Scrum Master in an offshore development environment.
* Experience in the implementation and continuous improvement of Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean or SAFe.
* Experience in using tools for project management, portfolio management web architecture, presentation, web analytics among others.
* An experienced Senior Scrum Master, with a proven track record in delivering results amongst respected eCommerce companies
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-739-3547 to let us know the nature of your request.