Cox Automotive is seeking a Senior Scrum Master to join our Partner Solutions Engineering teams in Dallas, TX.
Who We Are + What We Do:
We know you've got choices as an experienced Senior Scrum Master, so why work for Cox Automotive? Besides being a privately held company that's been in business over 100 years, Cox Automotive is a respected industry leader. Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, Incadea® and a host of other brands.
This Digital Deal teams supports the automotive digital retailing solution - designed to give a car buyer the ability to complete the entire vehicle purchase online making it easier to make car purchase decisions and save time and stress throughout the buying process. The shopping experience starts with the powerful dealer websites and vehicle listing experiences on Autotrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, and Dealer.com dealership websites including OEM and nearly anywhere a dealership advertises their vehicles.
As a Senior Scrum Master, you will have primary responsibility for facilitating the learning and growth of one or more Agile teams in developing a lean-Agile mindset, improving practices and guiding them to more predictable delivery. The Senior Scrum Master plays a role in facilitating Agile ceremonies and planning of releases, removing impediments, providing guidance, and supporting Agile teams. As a servant-leader, you will play a key role in providing team coaching and guidance, ensuring the teams are growing and working towards self-sufficiency, while working with other scrum masters to improve our overall agile practices.
* Guide and coach your team and organization in being Agile
* Foster team responsibility, self-accountability, transparency and self-organization
* Facilitates team development, mediates conflicts, protects the team, and encourages healthy team dynamics
* Help teams assess their 'Scrum Maturity' and help them grow into higher levels of maturity
* Remove impediments as needed, and help the team understand how they can push through their own issues
* Support Product Owners on Agile/Scrum practices
* Mentor and collaborate with other scrum masters and team members in agile values
* Identify when to teach, mentor or coach and be proficient in all three disciplines
* Be a servant leader
* Bias toward action
* 5 - 8 years as a professional Scrum Master with hands-on experience with the following:
* B2B or B2C Web Applications, SAAS, or PAAS offerings
* Agile methods or frameworks: Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), or Kanban
* Agile scaling frameworks like SAFe
* Continuous improvement
* Servant leadership
* Bachelor's degree or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
What we look for:
* Working experience related industry
* Scrum master certification
* Strong relationship building skills
* Knowledge of processes in agile methodology
* Complete understanding of servant leadership role in scrum
* Solid foundation in best practices and techniques for agile ceremonies
* Working experience with SAFe
* Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
* Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques - Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, and Agile Games
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company's 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.