Are you passionate about the customer? Would you like to solve challenging problems with a team of other brilliant engineers?
Microsoft is transitioning to a cloud first world. The Business Application and Services (BAS) team is helping lead the company's digital transformation. Our work includes designing, building and scaling SAP, as the world's largest customer of this software. We partner closely with business groups, which means we are not just implementing SAP, we are implementing improved business processes. We have an exciting opportunity for an SAP professional with deep business acumen and the ability to look across the entire company, find the patterns and synergies, and implement reusable data solutions to connect the entire company.
We are looking for a Senior SAP Techno-Functional expert with MDG and S4HANA experience who is ready to be a part of a team that moves fast, leverages continuous delivery practices, and is centered on the customer experience, has passion to develop and enforce standards, influence partners to adopt those best practices, design best in class technical solutions and review designs with architects. This position requires strong collaboration and teamwork across team and organizational boundaries, playing a vital role in engineering services that delight the customer.
Your ability to be the customer advocate, focus on service first, and part of a team that tears down silos to deliver the best customer experience will be critical to your success, along with the team's.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a team environment to design and implement SAP system solutions, and should have deep understanding of SAP MDG and S4HANA. As part ofs this team, the individual will primarily focus on enhancing, redesigning and improving the performance in Master data governance. Essential skills include a hands-on working knowledge of SAP MDG, Pricing, the SAP condition technique used in Pricing Procedures and Listings & Exclusions, and a working understanding of how SAP can be leveraged to support near real-time services.
A fast paced and dynamic team environment will engage and energize your ability to solving complex business problems and provide an opportunity to be part of exciting business transformation.
Knowledge, Experience and skills:
* 10+ years of previous SAP Techno-functional and development experience in ABAP in core SAP Modules like MM, SD, MDG, and S4HANA.
* Must have experience in the following areas:
* ABAP Objects,
* ODATA V2 or V4,
* RFC/ BAPI, Webservices, REST, ODATA, SOA and Proxies
* BADI/ User Exits/ Enhancements
* SAPScripts, Smartforms, Adobe Forms,
* Workflow, Business Events,
* WebDynpro, FPM
* SAP AIF, BRF+, POB
* Object Oriented ABAP, Enhancement Frame Work
* Good to have experience:
* SAP FIORI, SAP UI5,
* SAP HANA, SAP HANA ABAP 7.5x
* XML, HTML, Java Script, PHP, C, C++, PL/SQL
* Previous experience in leading the team of 10+ Software Engineers
* Track record of building design patterns, best practices and automating development standards
* Experience of owning/handling E2E support for a service or module in SAP
* Experience in Agile / Devops development methodologies, running feature teams or SCRUM training, SAFe methodologies
* Strong understanding of SAP and Microsoft integration technologies
PREFERRED, NOT REQUIRED:
* SAP SD or MM or APO or OER Certification
* HANA Certification
* Experience with ABAP ATC, CVA, Code Coverage
* Knowledge of Azure and its integration
* Knowledge of SAP Gateway, ABAP Channels, RESTful ABAP Programming Model
* Knowledge of CCLM, SCMON or UPL
* Knowledge of SAP integration tools like SLT, SDI, HCI and SDA
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Participate in architecture reviews with functional consultants and architects
* Actively drive design and architecture deliverables within project constructs
* Develop and enforce coding standards across satellite SAP ABAP teams
* Influence teams from multiple organizations to use SAP standard solutions
* Responsible for the quality of code being developed
* Accountable for retention of critical intellectual property
* Exercise independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
* Stay educated on existing, emerging technologies and do POCs to evaluate technology fits for customer needs
* Able to present to leadership on the risk analysis and custom code usage patterns with mitigation plans.
* Develop "best-in-class" engineering for our services by ensuring that the services and the components are: well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, diagnosable, actively monitored and reusable.
* Collaborate effectively with other disciplines of the project team.
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.