Passion. Creativity. Integrity. Teamwork. Ambition. Innovation. These are the qualities that have made Wilson Sporting Goods Co. the number one sports equipment brand in the world. And these are the qualities that our global team embodies every day as we pursue one shared bold mission: to ignite the true potential in every athlete.
We know that great people are what makes our brand great. We know that teams who bring a variety of skill sets, experiences and perspectives to challenge the status quo and create game-changing product means we are doing right by the athletes and coaches we serve. And that's why we work with each member of our team to help them dream, discover, grow and realize their own full potential.
Evolving the sports world and being the best partner for players is no small task. We are continually looking to add hard-working, ambitious, team-first individuals who desire to make a difference -and who love to help others win. Join us.
What You'll Do
We are currently seeking a Senior SAP SCM Analyst who, as part of our SAP Supply Chain Management team, will focus on supporting the Americas' warehouse management initiatives in North America. They will also help support our primary locations in Tennessee, Utah and Canada locations as well as other shipping locations as needed. The Senior SCM Analyst will work with our internal warehousing organizations in North America to develop core SAP configuration and development requirements, plus coordinate with our Global SCM team in Munich Germany. He/she will demonstrate a strong SAP background capability to assist the business groups in key process points including inbound supply chain, internal warehouse processes, logistics execution and transportation functions. They should be competent with label and RF technology, warehouse automation and offer key support advice as needed.
* Recommend and configure core SAP solutions with a focus on providing cross-brand capabilities
* Meet and discuss the business needs of the particular functions and suggest solutions to gain efficiencies
* Work with business teams to develop new warehouse functions to improve efficiencies and accuracy
* Coordinate with Global SCM team on new technologies and goals for the future
* Mentor and support other SAP groups as requested
* Troubleshoot issues with SAP WM systems and tools
* Identify support and training for business users as necessary
* Provide support of help tickets related to SCM team
What We're Looking For
* 5+ years SAP SCM, EWM or S4 Hana based configuration and development
* Strong analytic skills with warehouse, sales and purchasing
* Knowledge of materials management is a plus
* Experience with LTL, parcel and collect shipping functions
* RF scanning devices and label printers and warehouse automation equipment
* Experience with print output, smartforms and sapscripts
* Adept at troubleshooting issues in SAP environment
* Knowledge of Security in SAP SCM
* Experience with ABAP coding / debugging a plus
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required
* Strong background of business systems development and full lifecycle implementation methodology
* Familiar with other warehouse management tools and SAP technologies like Hana, AFS/FMS, EWM
* Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate, consult and share information with managers and colleagues within the global and regional matrix
* Hands-on, proactive approach to always seeking efficiencies; flexible and open to new ideas in a growing environment
* Demonstrates a desire to accomplish and achieve results in a fast paced environment