Yaskawa America, Inc. - Drives & Motion Division is a U.S. corporation, created to provide Automation Solutions and Support to our customers in North America, Central America, and South America. Yaskawa is the world's largest manufacturer of AC Inverter Drives, Servo and Motion Control, and Robotics Automation Systems. Products are marketed through direct sales, partners, representatives, dealers, and distributors. Yaskawa America, Inc. - Drives & Motion Division is a wholly-owned corporation of Yaskawa Electric Corporation of Japan. Since 1915, Yaskawa Electric has served the world's need for products to improve global productivity through Automation.
Yaskawa is currently seeking a Senior SAP Functional Developer / Analyst to join our IT group, located at our headquarters facility in Waukegan, IL. This role isresponsible for user support, systems configuration and implementation relating to the Supply Chain Management (SCM) area, and the related scenarios in the SAP ECC system. The SAP Functional Developer / Analyst leads all levels of the customer-facing user community in identifying business practice improvements, translating those practices into SAP to gain maximum
Description of Duties:
* Maintain systems (reference to "systems" includes SAP R/3, BW and SCM) applications and operations at a level that is acceptable to the user community and develop improvements in functionality in collaboration with all levels of the user community, including but not limited to YEA Management, Power Users and other members of the Systems Development and Support Group.
* Carry out the identified systems enhancement projects such as: stabilizing and enhancing the Production Clients, and addressing ongoing future issues that are identified.
* Participate in the identification, prioritization and implementation of company business process reengineering activities. The goal of this effort is to gain the maximum efficiencies available through the systems, consistent with a sound change management strategy.
* Define the scope and requirements of new developments, carry out detailed system design, write specifications, configure SAP, document the configuration, test new developments, and plan and implement the cut-over to new processes.
* Conduct testing on system changes by creating schedules, developing test plans, coordinating user testing, and verifying results.
* Four year college degree with focus studies in a computer science or business area and five (5) years of business experience in a related industry or equivalent experience.
* In-depth experience in a business discipline and at least five (5) years' configuration experience with SAP SCM specifically APO and Demand Planning and knowledge of ECC modules and BW.
* Experience bringing different areas of SCM together through the integration of SAP's BW, CRM & ECC software solutions.
is an equal opportunity employer. Some key advantages of working at Yaskawa include: a global environment with interactions to numerous cultures, career opportunities in diverse areas, a highly competitive benefit package including a generous 401(K) plan, profit sharing, corporate wide bonus plan, and educational assistance program offering up to $10,000 a year for graduate courses.