Core Services Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day. Core Services Engineering employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
As part of the Business Application Services (BAS) Team accountable for SAP at Microsoft, our employees make global impact on millions of customers and thousands of employees who use mission-critical ERP software and services to run the business.
The SAP Finance Architect (AA-PS-PM) is responsible for the overall design and architecture of all business solutions within and around the existing ECC landscape, as well as enabling the upcoming SAP S/4 HANA landscape, for Asset Lifecycle Management and Project Systems.
As a respected key player of the global SAP Architecture Team, this Architect will serve as the conduits between businesses and technology, providing recommendations for leveraging SAP features in the most efficient ways to meet business needs, supports ongoing project activities and delivers innovative solutions that will increase our operational agility and enable our continued growth. The SAP Finance Architect also researches and develops new solution, including POCs, on both our ECC or S/4 platform.
Domain expertise in the latest SAP functionality around Asset Lifecycle Management (including Asset Accounting (AA) and Plant Maintenance (PM)), as well as Project Management (Project System (PS) and Commercial Project Management (CPM)) is a must.
Knowledge, experience and skills:
* 15+ years of relevant SAP or industry experience
* A minimum of 10 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering out of the box and customized solutions implementations within SAP Landscapes
* At least 5 years of experience with large technology engagements as a Domain Expert or Enterprise Architect with specializations around Asset Management & Project Systems
* Ability to engage with customers and partners to understand their business needs and priorities, lead requirement gathering and analysis session, design solutions leveraging appropriate SAP features and frameworks and drive business transformation
* Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with project management and development teams who will be responsible for solution implementation, deployment and support
* Knowledgeable and skilled in SAP Functional Domains including but not limited to Asset Accounting (AA), Project System (PS/CPM), and Core Finance and Controlling Areas (FICO, AR/AP, AA, PS, PM, PA), Depreciation Standards, Internal Order Settlement, Data Conversion
* Prior experience in architecting solutions for SAP NetWeaver and HANA landscapes
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
Preferred, not required:
* SAP S/4 HANA certification.
* Prior experience within SAP SaaS application ecosystem (SuccessFactors, Concur, Ariba, etc.)
* Prior experience with emerging technologies including ML, AI, IoT or Blockchain a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Develop, recommends, prototypes practical business solutions and technical, both in existing SAP NetWeaver landscapes and new SAP Hana based landscapes.
* Possesses Subject Matter Expertise within the specific domains of Asset Lifecycle Management (EAM/PM) and Accounting (FI-AA), and Project Systems (PS) both in existing SAP NetWeaver landscapes and new SAP Hana based landscapes.
* Provides Subject Matter Expertise guidance to the various SAP project and delivery teams within specific area of domain expertise.
* Work closely with the Technical Architect teams to translate functional requirements into technical specifications, for both ECC and S/4 Hana Landscape
* Spearhead standardization and technical debt retirement within current landscapes.
* Work closely with the various Product group to leverage Microsoft technologies within our internal eco-system
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.