This position is responsible for managing Centric Brand's financial consolidation system: BPC (an SAP product). BPC is utilized to perform complex internal and external reporting which includes the generation of key financial reports utilized by senior leadership as well as FP&A, investor relations and SEC reporting teams. The administration of BPC includes ensuring data integrity, processing all functional/ business changes, communicating with the end users and finance team, and ensuring SOX compliance. This position would also require the ability to understand the new and intricate business structure of Centric Brands. Key Responsibilities:
* Ensure data Integrity within BPC.
* Ensure SOX compliance related to BPC and its processes as well as any output reports, wherever appropriate.
* Interact with Directors of Finance and Senior Managers to collect requirements, design, build, test and deploy changes to BPC.
* Develop custom information system reports and financial reports using complex EPM formulas, dimension member formulas and local members.
* Design and develop custom code to attain the complex requirements such as inventory days calculation, Intercompany transactions eliminations at group level, currency conversions and consolidations at the group level.
* Ensure designs are aligned with company's development standards and in line with industry best practices.
* Accommodate any brand acquisitions and dispositions by designing and making applicable changes to existing information systems and conducting various tests such as technical, functional and user acceptance testing and ensuring system changes.
* Configure and oversee the security of BPC - Teams, Task Profiles and Data access profiles by making best use of the members, properties and hierarchies of secured dimensions.
* Provide training to end users on using standard functionalities of BPC and developing ad-hoc financial reports.
Skills and Requirements
Skills and Requirements:
* BS in Accounting and/or Information Systems (IT).
* 5+ years of related professional experience.
* Previous Accounting System Administration experience.
* Proactive approach to management of applicable systems.
* Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Superior managerial and interpersonal skills, with an ability to supervise and motivate others.
* Ability to work under time constraints including overtime hours during the quarter-end and year-end closing and reporting process.
* Utilize computer to input, retrieve or display accounting information.
* Accounting software experience, preferably BPC or Hyperion.
* Advanced Excel skills.
* Specific BPC Skills: managing security profiles, building reporting structure, creating new reports.
Centric Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Centric Brands
Centric Brands (formerly Differential Brands Group) engages in the design, development, sale, and licensing of apparel products and accessories.