Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Sr. SAP BASIS Administrator
Within Global Operations Team, this role is going focus on day to day operations and maintenance of SAP landscapes. This role will work with technical support team members to maintain and improve the SAP systems and its functionality. This role will help troubleshoot and fix problems as needed. Hands on experience on Unix Operating System is a must. Candidate must be a US Citizen. Experience and understanding of SAP HANA as well as cloud technologies will be a plus.
* Install/upgrade/maintain SAP landscapes for SAP ERP, SAP CRM, and SAP GTS
* Maintain SAP systems by performing performance monitoring and tuning
* Support SAP systems by troubleshooting issues and providing resolutions
* Perform activities such as System Copies, Disaster Recovery testing.
* Support 3rd party tools such as backup, scheduling, printing, EDI, credit card processing, etc. as it relates to SAP
* Work with Vendors where necessary for resolving technical issues.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Ability to work independently and lead the teams where necessary.
* Willing to take initiative with researching issues or root cause.
* Good communication skills.
* Proactive mindset
* Experience working with Unix OS (preferably HP-UX).
* Minimum 5 years as Sr. SAP BASIS Administrator.
* Experience with SAP upgrade a plus.
* Experience installing and configuring of the SAP NetWeaver systems.
* Experience with Oracle databases a plus
* Experience with SAP HANA a plus
This position will require spending some time in our Norwood, MA location during the training period
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position - except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) - may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.