Infoblox is seeking a Senior Salesforce Support Developer to join our IT Applications team in our Tacoma, WA office, or working remotely from a home office in the United States. The role will report to the IT Application Manager based in Santa Clara, CA.
The candidate will work closely with our Sales, Marketing and Order Management teams to support existing and new business process, as well as system functionality. They will be expected to implement repeatable and scalable business processes based on best practices in collaboration with all functional stakeholders, while maintaining an emphasis on the integrity of the systems. Previous hands-on experience in Salesforce and CPQ will be the key to success in this role.
It is an excellent time to Join the Infoblox Applications team. The Applications and Business teams have recently completed a multiyear and multimillion-dollar initiative transitioning to a full SaaS system landscape along with reengineering all back and front office business processes. We are excited about the next phase of the project where we will implement new business and systems functionality whilst continuing to improve business processes driving towards our corporate goal of improved customer satisfaction by delivering a full SaaS and Subscription product offering.
* Support day to day activities and issues related to Salesforce, Financial Force, DocuSign, and other programs
* Support month end and quarter end close process
* Coordinate with off shore support team to assign, prioritize and resolve incidents and enhancements
* Coordinate with application development team for critical issues, design analysis and enhancements
* Provide system administration support of internal and customer facing Salesforce environment related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, workflow and other requests
* Own and resolve all Tier 1-4 support queries relating to Salesforce access to supporting all business process in Salesforce
* Monitor new Salesforce release features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
* 5+ years in a Salesforce development role including Apex and Visualforce development
* Strong knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model
* Must have good knowledge of Steelbrick CPQ objects used in Quote to Order process
* Hands on experience and deep understanding of CPQ functionality including product setup, product options, product configuration and rules, pricing, discounting and quote templates in Steelbrick CPQ
* Deep understanding of the Lead to Order process
* Deep expertise in the SaaS, HW, SW and maintenance business model, especially in the CPQ and Quote to Cash process area
* Proficient in Salesforce administrative tasks such as creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, e-mail alerts, approvals, workflows, reports, dashboards, tasks, and events
* Deep understanding of the sales cloud, service cloud and CPQ process
* Experience in designing custom formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, work flows, and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates, and e-mail generation according to application requirements
* Meticulous attention to detail, superb organization skills, and a strong sense of ownership
* Must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing (including documentation)
* Must be able to juggle multiple tasks and assignments while being aware of workload and able to set own priorities to meet deadlines
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or equivalent IT experience
* Salesforce certified App Builder
* Salesforce certified Platform Developer I
* Salesforce certified Platform Developer II
* Work with a world class Applications team in a rapidly growing company
* Modern downtown Tacoma office, close to all transportation lines
* Onsite massages, yoga and fitness classes, stocked snack kitchens, and weekly social events
* Career path with opportunities to grow your career
* And many, many more perks!
It's an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies-and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team-our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it's like to be a Bloxer click here.
Infoblox develops network identity solutions enabling businesses to automate network control functions to reduce costs and boost security.