WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino's, the world's largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
The Senior Programmer Analyst develops and maintains applications built on the Salesforce platform. The individual will work collaboratively with the team to design, code, test, debug, document, and maintain enterprise applications.
* Develop interactive, data-driven solutions in Salesforce utilizing APEX Classes and Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Lightening Components, and SOQL.
* Interact directly with senior business leaders to help develop visions in business process automation. Proactively recommend improvements based on newly established business process knowledge and prior experience.
* Design effective system architecture with a focus in usability and scalability. Learn business functions to effectively participate in technical analysis, design, construction and implementation.
* Function as an advanced Salesforce Administrator understanding configuration, workflows, security, deployment, and custom objects.
* Follows software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology and best practices.
* Test coded solutions properly against customer acceptance criteria, and maintain appropriate code coverage, to ensure a quality application delivery.
* Document consistently and accurately on all projects. All technical documentation should be complete, understandable and accessible.
* Be able to estimate work efforts based on high level requirements, and report appropriate accurate work status to project managers and IT leadership.
* Improve personal knowledge of new technologies in order to use them in approved projects, or participate on special projects as assigned.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 5+ years in depth Salesforce development creating custom components and/or extending existing Salesforce features
* 5+ years in depth work as Salesforce Administrator in configuration and deployment.
* Salesforce Administrator and Developer Certifications preferred but not required
* Hands on experience in developing Salesforce based business applications using Apex triggers, Apex classes, visualforce, SOAP and REST based web services, Salesforce metadata API, and sites.
* Experience using Salesforce tools (data loader, excel connector, demand tools, Eclipse IDE, Git)
* Highly self-motivated and directed
* Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and organization skills
* Knowledge of FinancialForce PSA, Salesforce CPQ, and/or Lightning Platform implementation a plus.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
* "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
* Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
* Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
* Ranked in the DBTA "100 Companies that Matter Most in Data"
* Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
* An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
* Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
* Equity for all full-time employees
* Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family
* Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave
* Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
* Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
* Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
* Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
* Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
* Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
* Choice of MacBook Air or Windows laptop
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Talend is a provider of cloud data integration and integrity solutions for organizations.