About the Opportunity:
In this position, you will be a hands-on Salesforce expertise and point of contact for concurrent projects in a heavy multitasking environment.
About Your Responsibilities:
* Design Salesforce solutions and execute as per project plan. Add value in all stages of project work (definition, development, deployment).
* Development on-target Salesforce solutions, leveraging Force.com sites, Apex coding, and other technologies.
* Play an active role evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation
* Leverage experience with Java development, web services development, and SQL development to build integration points between Salesforce and back-end systems.
* Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Salesforce Dev401 or Certified Platform Developer
* 7-10 years experience
* Heavy Experience with Salesforce Lightning, API Development
* Experience with Agile development methodology.
* Experience with user-centered design.
* Experience working with design patterns
* Experience with NodeJS, AWS, Github.
* Experience on Java a big plus.
* High energy and motivation.
* Object Oriented Programming principles
* Strong customer focus.
* Excellent Communication Skills
Applicant should be able to demonstrate proficiency with:
* Software version control systems (ideally Git )
* Deployment of new functionality using Salesforce best practices (Sandboxes, Test-Driven Development, Apex Unit Tests)
* Extending functionality via Workflows, Apex code, Triggers, Apex Email Services, SOQL, Apex Web Service Callouts
* Common Apex/VF design patterns/paradigms (Bulk Triggers, Batch Apex, Controllers and Extensions)
* Data model management (Custom Objects, Custom Fields)
* Data quality enforcement (Validation Rules)
* Presentation layer customization (Page Layouts, Visualforce)
* Security management (Custom Profile, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules)
Are you looking for a company that values innovation, passion, and a healthy work/life balance? A job where you feel supported and appreciated? At ReachLocal, we know our employees drive success, and we strive to create a thriving company culture where you'll enjoy coming to work every day.
Here, you can walk through the halls and bump into our CEO, catch an inter-office ping pong tournament, or support a local cause with your fellow employees. Are you ready to join a company where you can have fun and work with some of brightest people in digital marketing?
Our mission is to help local businesses all over the world reach more local customers online. As a leader in powering online marketing for local businesses, ReachLocal has been recognized for outstanding products and exceptional employees, having won Google's Quality Account Champion in North America and Google's Innovation Champion Award in Canada. Our CEO, Sharon Rowlands, has won countless awards, most recently the Gold Stevie Award for Female Executive of the Year in the 13th Annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with over 60 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, Australia, and Brazil.
We invite you to learn more about us, connect with us, and grow with us here:
* Career Site: http://careers.reachlocal.com
* Blog: http://blog.reachlocal.com/
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/reachlocal
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/reachlocaljobs
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/reachlocal
* Hear from our employees: http://blog.reachlocal.com/reachlocal-services-spotlight-meet-some-of-our-marketing-experts
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
ReachLocal is a provider of online marketing solutions for small and medium-sized enterprises.