What you'll be doing...
Verizon Business Markets (VBM) is a newly created strategic business unit within Operations, to serve the wireline communications and networking technology needs of U.S.-based small and medium businesses, as well as the state and local government bodies. The Digital organization within IT will be focused on enabling an eco-system that hones in on digitizing the customer experience through technology with a Cloud-first and Mobile-first tenet, backed by analytics to enable new products, directional product bundles, and third-party solution - all to enable new revenue streams.
* Hands on implementation using Salesforce and vLocity platforms including but not limited to Enterprise product catalog, APEX, CPQ, Data Model, Systems Integration, OOB Features (Chat, Chatter, Call, Co-Browsing).
* Develop complex force.com applications using both declarative and customization capabilities.
* Implement and deliver projects under Agile Development Environment and Test-Driven Environments.
* Interact with the stakeholders for Analyzing Business Requirements and convert to developing applications.
* Configuration and Customization framework of Salesforce.com in User Configuration, Security & Visibility Features such as OWD, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules, Visual Force, Apex, Triggers, Custom Settings & Metadata Setup Apex Unit Testing with Governor Friendly Coding.
* Implementation of enterprise level ESB and implementation of OLTP, OLAP Data Model and Data Dimension for reporting.
* Play a critical role in building out a fully digital, mobile-first, omnichannel experience.
* Understand the impact on scalability and availability constraint laid down to the components being developed.
* Understand business requirement & participate in architecture discussions to understand the system architecture and develop the features accordingly.
* Ensure code quality and security standards are intact and in-line with Verizon standards and ensure code to bug ratio is <10%.
* Work with cross functional global teams & stakeholders to deliver.
* REST API Integrations.
* Participate in Agile /SCRUM calls to update the status.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Four or more years of experience with hands on Salesforce Development (Mobile, Desktop Omni Channel) and Administration.
* Seven or more years of development experience.
* Service and Sales Cloud implementation experience using Live Agent, Omni Channel, CTI Adapters and API Integrations.
* Development using VisualForce, APEX, triggers, Classes, Java Script, Lightning API, Workflows, Object Mapping. Hands on experience in implementation on Enterprise product catalog, CPQ, Data Model, APEX scripting.
* Hands on knowledge on Salesforce Einstein analytics to build out data models for prescriptive and predictive analytics.
* Experience in Email-To-Case, Auto Assignment Rules, Auto Response Rule, Support Process, Entitlement Process, Milestones, Path, Reports & Dashboards, SSO ,Cases, Translation Workbench, Knowledge and Chatter.
* Good knowledge on Salesforce Integrations with Web Services (SOAP& REST).
* Hands on experience in Lightning Components and Data Loader for Data Migration Activities.
* Hands on salesforce Administration to manage service cloud and code deployments.
* Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns).
* Good understanding of the customer journey across all phases of the lifecycle.
* Hands-on experience Devops Pipeline using Jenkins & Strong knowledge of Agile development principles.
* Familiar with the best practices required to build & unit test, write automated test cases (unit & integration), configuration management.
* Familiar with security principles using the platform on cloud.
* Good understanding of Customer Journey Experience and Analytics.
* Overall understanding of Digital strategy and ability to map out the same for the enterprise.
* Deep working knowledge of Cloud (AWS preferred) and understanding of DevSecOps.
* ITIL and other similar certifications.
* Force.com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits).
* Proven ability to manage and resolve complex technical issues.
* Creativity and critical thinking skills.
* Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.