First American Title
Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889.We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
We are seeking an experienced senior software developer to work on cross-functional team to participate in the design, development, and support our business applications. You will ensure that solutions deployed have technical integrity, stability, and are scalable to a growing operation. You will collaborate with product managers, UX designers, architects, developers and other stakeholders on a regular basis to create and maintain our best of breed technology solutions.
* Bachelor's Degree or higher or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 4+ years of software design and development experience
* Minimum 3 years of experience developing and customizing Salesforce.com application via Web Services, Apex, SOQL, Lightning framework, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards etc.
* Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other business applications
* Experience with DevOps practices and supporting production software
* Recent experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, .Net Framework
* Knowledge of OAuth, OpenAPI and other modern frameworks
* Experience with Cloud based PaaS and SaaS solutions
* Comfortable coordinating with distributed teams
* Working knowledge of MuleSoft will be a plus
* Certified Salesforce Developer
* Certified Salesforce Administrator
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
About First American Title
First American Title Insurance Company facilitates and streamlines real estate transactions by providing comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services.
First American Title