CoreSite is currently accepting applications for an opening on our IT Team.
We are only accepting local applicants in the greater Denver area.
Senior Salesforce Developer - Denver, CO
As a member of the company's information technology team, the Senior Salesforce Developer is responsible for development, testing, and deployment of technology components. The position will participate in requirement specifications with the business, and will contribute to the overall design and implementation of the evolving enterprise Salesforce solutions. The Senior Salesforce Developer will be responsible for delivery, provide guidance to more junior software engineers and provide guidance related to best practices.
* Deliver innovative solutions that provide value to both internal and external end users
* Consult / partner with the business on current software and data priorities
* Document, calculate ROI and communicate proposed technology solutions
* Participate and lead in architecture and design discussions
* Comply and provide guidance with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology and governance strategies
* Utilize skills that span across disciplines and comfortably play different roles in more than just one area
* Working experience with Visualforce, APEX, Salesforce API and data structures
* Pivot easily within a constantly changing Agile environment and are comfortable with a high degree of change
* Work hand and hand with the Dev/Ops team to solidify and enhance our CI/CD pipelines
* Contribute to and modify automated test suite
* Troubleshoot software issues, data accuracy and performance issues
* Develop, maintain, monitor, and support technology solutions
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Communication skills including: communicating at technical and business levels, and the ability to interact with people from all organizational levels
* Experience with SQL Server a plus
* Experience with API development a plus
* Ability to analyze requirements, retrieve source data, and present accurate results in a timely manner
* Accomplished in using best practices for gathering and documenting complete and detailed requirements
* Experience with Salesforce customization, security controls, creating profiles, roles, users, record types, page layouts and email services is required
* Experience with SFDC administrative tools such as managing users, data management, domain management, generating reports, dashboards, communication templates, tasks and events is required
* Experience with creating Salesforce.com Apex triggers on customized objects, writing Apex classes, Apex controllers, test classes and developing Visual Force Pages is required
* Experience with creating custom objects, custom tabs, custom fields, picklist values, role- based page layouts, workflow alerts and actions, workflow rules and approvals, validation rules, custom reports and report extractions to various formats is required
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or other applicable field
* 10+ years overall experience including: 5+ years' experience in Salesforce development role & 5+ years' experience in multiple advanced software development languages
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop or kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Benefits & Life at CoreSite:
Not only does CoreSite have a fun, team-focused work environment, but we also offer great benefits!
* Medical and Vision coverage through Cigna Heath Care
* Dental Insurance through Delta Dental
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-term Disability Insurance fully paid by the company
* Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plans
* Free parking or a company contribution toward a public transit pass
* 3 weeks of Personal Time Off (PTO)
* 10 paid Holidays
* Wellness Program with annual incentive
Please note: Relocation assistance will not be provided for this job. If you are interested in a role like this, but currently do not live in the defined location, we encourage you to view our other open positions.
CoreSite is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law are not taken into account in any employment decisions.CoreSite completes a variety of background check assessments (including inquiries of criminal history and drug tests) in accordance with all federal, state and local laws.
Candidates are considered consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO and other applicable regulations. If you require assistance or an accommodation to successfully complete an application with CoreSite, please notify us.
Thank you for your interest in CoreSite.
CoreSite Realty is a company that delivers data center solutions and interconnection services.