Job ID 1664832 Date posted May. 07, 2019
About Us VIDEO
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the world's largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
You've been working with Salesforce as a business platform for several years and love the flexibility of the platform and using it to create elegant, functional solutions for complex business problems. You enjoy the challenge of understanding existing customizations and refactoring to make existing solutions even better. You also understand that there are many ways to solve the same problem and can collaboratively work towards the best design for the situation. We expect you to jump in when you see something that needs doing and raise your hand if you need help. You've got a great sense of humor, are empathetic, and enjoy innovating with your team and having fun while doing it.
The IT team enables Pivotal to solve real business problems. We provide technology, systems, and solutions to allow our employees to work faster, better, and smarter all around the globe. We strive for agility, transparency, and transformation in our encounters, while ensuring data responsibility and security are top of mind in every process and interaction. The Business Enablement team uses proven Pivotal methodology to create custom solutions and integrations for our SaaS business applications - Salesforce, Zuora, OpenAir, Workday and others.
You are responsible for designing, implementing and deploying customizations and integrations for our Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community, Analytics and Sales Quoting systems using Test Driven Development practices. You are experienced with balancing the declarative configuration of SaaS applications with custom extensions. You will partner with our release manager on internal release management, source control and test automation systems, striving for continuous integration and use of the Pivotal agile methodologies and products. You will work closely with Operations, Finance, Support and IT to meet specific business objectives in support of company priorities.
Required Skills / Experiences
* 5+ years relevant experience
* Strong experience managing, designing, configuring, customizing and integrating Salesforce CRM
* Solid Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex, Lightning Components and Visualforce
* Interest in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile/XP methodologies
* Self-starter requiring minimal direction for research and knowledge transfer
* The ability to develop creative, scalable solutions to problems, complex and mundane
* Strong teamwork skills, with the ability to work virtually and independently as required
* Experience working with globally distributed sites and groups
* Demonstrated ability to communicate inside and outside the organization, both verbally and in writing
Desired Skills / Experiences
* Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
* BS degree in IT, Engineering, MIS or Computer Science preferred
* Managing, designing, configuring, customizing and integrating SaaS Quoting systems such as Zuora
* Integration experience with enterprise middleware such as Cast Iron or Dell Boomi, and SOAP, REST and streaming APIs
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. For San Francisco-based employment, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply now Apply now