As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will drive the implementation of Salesforce.com and its utilization across the organization. Primary duties include working with the Salesforce.com Product Managers, Architect and other business stakeholders to understand their requirements, proposing solutions that meet their needs and implementing end-to-end solutions. On a daily basis, the Senior Software Engineer will respond to questions or issues from users throughout the company and will resolve technical and functional support issues, develop scripts, review data quality and provide training to other technology personnel and to Salesforce.com Product Managers/Administrators in the business lines on new features and functionality.
* Manage the technical aspects of Salesforce.com CRM application, including the Hub (social intranet), custom integrations and applications.
* Maintain the functional areas of data management, monitor end-user usage and security and ensure data integrity across all systems.
* Develop and maintain Visualforce, Apex, and Integration tools to other third party solutions.
* Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades for optimal performance.
* Identify usage and data problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy.
* Support and train new end users on the Salesforce.com applications.
* Lead/mentor junior developers through code reviews and advising on best practices.
* Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving but not limited to CRM, Marketing, Finance and Sales Operations.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Minimum of 3-5 years Salesforce.com developer experience; Salesforce.com Dev 501/401 certification preferred.
* BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent required, MS in Computer Science/Engineering a plus.
Bonus if you have:
* Nice to have Unix Tools, shell scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.), SQL queries, PL/SQL, and SQL Loader; or equivalent.
* Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, and load (ETL) tools is desired.
* Experience working in highly customized multi-business Salesforce.com organization.
* The successful candidate will have strong technical, analytical, time management, training, and presentations skills.
* Fluency in Microsoft Office applications.
* Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines.
* Ability to recognize problems, gather data, draw valid conclusions, and effectively present information to managers, peers, and customers.
* Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people; strong communication skills, both written and oral.