Senior Salesforce Developer
Reporting to the IT Salesforce Manager, the Senior Salesforce Developer will be a core part of the Salesforce Platform Development team. This position is a key technical staffer that builds solutions, performs process work in conjunction with automated systems and third-party applications. This position is responsible for the day-to-day aspects of maintaining code, documentation, and complex integration components.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, thorough knowledge of the Salesforce platform, its best practices, architecture and system integrations with other platforms are required. This person is a hands-on worker who will drive the creation of logical models and documentation, and to work with others to design and implement process and tools.
The Senior Salesforce Developer's role is to drive and ensure the qualities of a well-designed system for correctness, reliability, auditability, scalability, redundancy, and security.
Provide technical guidance and be a technical mentor to the Salesforce team in coordination with entire Salesforce CoE (Center of Excellence) team including code reviews and requirements analysis.
* Solid in-depth experience in object-oriented application architectures, Lightning, and APEX development
* Experience in Relational Database Management Systems
* Team-oriented with strong interpersonal communications skills
* Solid understanding of Salesforce development practices and of software development life cycle and use of structured methodologies, tools, and techniques (Salesforce DX preferred)
* Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills including the ability to work individually and work in a team environment building consensus and mentoring fellow team members
* Mass data integration/handling tools (Informatica, etc.) is a plus
* Ability to interpret and implement roadmap plans and enterprise-level Architecture
* Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent, in Information Systems or Computer Information Systems
* 10+ years' experience of professional and relevant experience
* 3+ years working as developer within Salesforce including SOQL/SOSL, jQuery, APEX, Visualforce
* Experience with agile development and methodologies
* Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications
* Expert knowledge of security concepts (authentication, SSL, SSO, etc.)
* Expert understanding of integration patterns: SOAP/REST web services, APIs, batch processes, connectors, middleware etc.
* Proven experience in meeting deadlines and managing multiple priorities
* Salesforce Certification is essential (see below)
The following are all highly desirable and preferred (* indicates required):
* Salesforce Certified Administrator *
* Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
* Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
* Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
* Force.com Certified Developer or Platform App Builder or Certified Platform Developer *
About Globe Life
Globe Life (formerly known as Torchmark Corporation) provides various life and health insurance products, and annuities.