As a key member of the US Trade and Project Sales Organization, this position is responsible for the administration and management of all sales focused CRM applications, such as Salesforce.com.
This Senior Salesforce Business Analyst position will help lead or assist in conducting requirements sessions with end users and central operations. Responsibilities include documenting, designing and testing system implementations and launch support of solutions in Salesforce.com environment. As a Business Analyst, you will interface with business to ensure timely and effective delivery of Salesforce solutions for the business requirements. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new functions and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
Key responsibilities include system configuration needs as it relates to the sales organization, (maintenance, system enhancements/upgrades, etc.), creation and distribution of sales reports and dashboards, end-user training and data integrations, ensuring data hygiene and integrity. This role collaborates with functional leaders to identify, define, and implement changes and enhancements to meet business requirements in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
* Leads requirements gathering sessions, proactively drawing out requirements from stakeholders.
* Performs gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement or management control of work flow.
* Creates requirements definition documentation, including use cases, and functional specifications to capture business needs and for validation with the customer and shared with project stakeholders.
* Creates workflow diagrams to document current and future business environment.
* Identifies and resolves problems which may impact projects by monitoring progress and project status. Escalates important issues to the attention of Management so that decisions can be made promptly.
* Communicates in written, oral, and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences up to mid-level management.
* Forms productive relationships with internal customers by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively.
* Assists the business in defining scope and priorities for system initiatives (new projects and ongoing maintenance)
* Configure, manage, and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within CRM applications.
* Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards to CRM system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc. as it relates to the sales organization.
* Collaborate with Business Operations, Sales, Information Technology and other business stakeholders to drive high levels of data integrity and operational reliability of our standardized business analytics, tools and processes.
* Manage and lead the roll out of new CRM applications. Develop and implement and coordinate field training for end-users. Create and maintain all training materials and guides for processes related to CRM business applications.
* Act as primary point of contact for the Trade sales organization as it relates to the departments CRM needs, including: Projects, Showroom, Sales Support, Wholesale, and more.
* Assist field with new user set up including: user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
* Highly developed relationship building skills, ability to build credibility and influence within and outside the trade sales team
* 3+ years of CRM administrator or related experience, in a high-growth environment.
* Proficient in successfully implementing new technologies.
* Exceptional communication skills - written, presentation skills, etc.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver business-oriented solutions, across a portfolio of projects
* Able to successfully manage a varied workload with minimal intervention from Management
* Thorough understanding of the AGILE development lifecycle
* Ability to conceptualize current requirements against future plans
* Possesses the aptitude to quickly understand work processes and flows in various business units and recognize those that could benefit from technology
* Proven ability to support Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) and Change Management
* Possesses an understanding of current business analysis and project management methodologies, tools and techniques
* Established project management skills including familiarity with project scheduling and tracking documents
* Salesforce Knowledge is required