Cyber Security is a big deal. It's in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a leading provider of data and application security solutions that protect business-critical information in the cloud and on-premise. Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
Why Imperva? We have experienced the following growth and achievements
* Grew revenue 22% to $322 million in 2017
* Selling to over 5900 customers worldwide
* 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
* Imperva's Web Application Firewall has been in the Leader's Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 4 straight years
* Imperva Incapsula is a leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Services with the highest score in the "current offering" category
Sr Salesforce Architect
The Sr Salesforce Architect will be a key member of the global IT Applications team, whose mission is to increase Imperva's competitive advantage through the use of information technology.
The Architect will be the main technology partner for Imperva's Sale Marketing, and Finance departments. This position will play a key role in assessing, deploying, supporting and improving business systems that deliver best in class technology experiences for both internal stakeholders and Imperva's customers.
This is a full-time position based in the Redwood Shores,CA headquarters office and will report to the Head of IT Applications.
* Oversee Salesforce.com architecture, features and 3rd party integrations
* Must have demonstrated experience as an architect for at least 4 years
* Apply advanced knowledge and practical experience with Salesforce.com design principles, patterns, and practice in order to provide immediate short and long term solutions
* Architect and work with business units to implement custom and out-of-the-box solutions around functionality, customizations, scripting, and workflows
* Organize and lead technical design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for features planned for a release
* Works closely with Sales, Marketing and Finance business owners to identify / understand business needs and translates these into effective solutions that are aligned with the technology roadmap and strategic direction of the team
* The candidate will be responsible for leading projects through the requirements definition and solution design phases.
* Focus on removing any technical debt and managing technical feasibility
* Configure Users, Profiles Role Creation/Maintenance, Custom and Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts and List Views, Assignment/Auto Response/Escalation, Workflows & Approvals and Process Builder.
* Resolve escalated support requests for existing environments
* Document and maintain software functionality, this is a key part of the role
* Be able to host presentations and trainings to professional peers
* Maintain process, architecture, integration related requirements and other technical documentation
* Through user story definition, logical data model design, functional system design, and best-practice methodologies, you will be responsible for the detailed design of enterprise-level Salesforce and related technology projects from inception through production support.
* Work closely with Salesforce platform related external vendors as well as internal customers
* Updates job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products and participates in educational opportunities
* Act as Quality Assurance liaison whenever necessary as related to new functionality rollout and manage the technical debt of Salesforce Platform to minimum
* Outstanding verbal and written communications skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and influence outcomes beyond direct areas of ownership
* Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making
* Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgement, problem solving, and decision making abilities
* Leads complex projects and ensures the success of enterprise-level application rollouts; determines and develops architectural approaches and solutions; conducts business reviews; documents current systems and develops recommendations; may contribute in the planning of the overall organizational IT strategy.
* Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
* Bachelor's degree, information systems or higher education degree
* 10+ years of experience with Salesforce platform with extensive knowledge of Lightning, Apex, VisualForce and Force.com tools and other Salesforce apps.
* Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages
* Should have experience in Enterprise architecture and be able to influence technical decisions.
* Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
* Experience in documenting business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
* Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
* Experience in Jira, Agile, Scrum is needed.
* Knowledge of Netsuite, Dell Boomi and data warehouse, BI and other enterprise business systems preferred
* Knowledge of ETL platforms, SoA, integrations, SOAP and REST based services
* Salesforce Certified Application/Technical Architect is preferred.
* Profound experience in Salesforce CRM, Apttus /CPQ, Service Cloud tools, Communities is highly desirable
* Understanding of SaaS platform development best practices
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader-championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva-Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It's an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Imperva is a provider of data and application security solutions that protect business-critical information in the cloud and on-premises.