What We Do At Gigster and Why
Gigster accelerates the delivery of digital transformation applications, giving companies the agility to thrive in a software-defined world. Simply put: we build applications that matter, at startup speed. We're a series B, Andreessen Horowitz backed company on track to hit $50MM in revenue by the end of 2019. Other investors include Redpoint Ventures and Greylock Partners.
Whether from our office in downtown San Francisco, which features stunning views of the Bay, or from remote home offices, our team works together to disrupt systems integrators like Accenture by offering customers fixed-price projects. We employ a unique talent model, powered by a technology platform and a proven development methodology that enables virtual teams to deliver high-impact software applications quickly and consistently.
Gigster's unique business model creates many opportunities for personal and career growth. We partner with several world renowned companies like Google and Dentsu and drive digital transformation for global businesses and brand leaders like Canon, Clorox, GlaxoSmithKline, Harley Davidson, Prudential, and Staples, AND we empower the workforce of the future - top global talent in our Gigster Talent Network. We enable these talented individuals to work on projects that matter and that matter to them (at competitive rates and with ultimate flexibility and independence) and to belong and thrive in the Gig Economy regardless of where they call home.
We are intentional about a diverse and inclusive culture. We care about being "whole humans" and about bringing all of ourselves to work - humans first, professionals second.
Like most fast-growing start-ups in the tech industry, we have a constantly changing environment. We value passionate and resourceful team members with a growth mindset who enjoy working collaboratively to solve hard problems.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced analyst/technical product lead to join our Gigster Delivery Platform (GDP) product team and serve as the point person responsible for maintaining and developing the capabilities of our core business platform, a suite of tools based on Force.com that we use to conduct our software development business.
GDP includes functionality that helps us manage our software sales process (CRM), plan and execute sophisticated, multi-phase IT development projects, and build, maintain, and deploy a large, global network of freelance technical talent. The GDP Product Lead will be responsible for knowing our system and working with internal and external stakeholders to build and continuously improve our systems to support the teams' core functions.
To be effective in this role, you will need to have excellent technical and communication skills, an ability to understand and engineer Salesforce-based solutions to core business processes, and the ability to prioritize and quickly deliver changes to the system. Among other things, you will be expected to integrate third party software solutions where necessary, work with functional stakeholders and partners to achieve their desired outcomes and provide support to business users to get the most of the platform.
* Work with business users to gather and prioritize requirements and implement new processes and enhancements to existing functionality
* Design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies when necessary
* Leverage external Salesforce consulting resources where necessary
* Translate business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
* Identify and recommend Salesforce based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance
* Be hands-on with all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
* Ability to manage multiple Salesforce instances and process variations in each
* Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to think through various scenarios, understand the impact on our org, and then both provide and flawlessly execute recommendations with high attention to detail.
* Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and API's
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Familiarity with Visualforce, LWC, LDS and Apex capabilities
* Salesforce Customer & Partner Communities experience
* Salesforce App/Community Builder
* Salesforce Lightning - Process Builder and Visual Flow
* Experience with installing and configuring Salesforce AppExchange packages
* Working knowledge of Salesforce development lifecycle
* Comfortable managing Salesforce deployments from scratch orgs and sandboxes to production instances
* Experienced in Salesforce Import/Export Data Migrations
* Understanding of complex business processes and applications
* Strategic thinking and tactical project planning/management skills
* Proven track record of working with leadership teams to implement complex business requirements within Salesforce and third party applications
* 3+ years experience designing and developing Salesforce solutions
* Salesforce Advanced Admin certification
* Salesforce Platform App builder certification
* Community Cloud Consultant certification (optional)
You should not have to spend any time worrying about whether you are paid more than fairly for what you contribute to our team (and to the world!). We offer competitive cash and equity compensation. We frequently review whether our compensation is competitive to market and to ensure internal parity and we make thoughtful and discretionary adjustments accordingly and during frequently scheduled reviews and cycles.
CURRENT BENEFITS & PERKS
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer:
* Competitive health, dental, and vision coverage
* Wellness and fitness stipend(s)
* Flexible time off - work hard, but take time away when you need it for moments that matter in your life that require you to disconnect from work
* 401K Plan - invest in your future
* Commuter Contributions - we all rely on different ways to commute…
* Shared experiences and meaningful offsites vs. meaningless perks
* At HQ: Healthy drinks and snacks for whenever you need sustenance & Catered meals daily
* Life-changing work you'll want to brag about - solving real, challenging problems in partnership with exceptional and unique colleagues
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are excited to work with and welcome applications from anyone who shares our values and who are qualified for the role that they apply for regardless of: race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, familial pedigree, education, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Gigster is a company that provides on-demand software development and design services for building applications and websites.