Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, validation rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity, and storage management
* Provide production support and troubleshooting
* Build and maintain custom applications on the SFDC platform, including data models, business logic, user interface, and workflows
* Create, deploy and monitor change sets
* Perform testing of new functionality and SFDC seasonal releases
* Prepare data files and upload the data to Salesforce.com using data loader and other 3rd party tools.
* Create reports in SFDC to meet operational requirements including maintaining a standard set of queries/reports to satisfy requirements; validate queries/reports created by others in the organization and assist in the interpretation of data.
* Execute Change Management process, including maintaining updated documentation and data dictionary
* Complete regular system audits and preparations for upgradesStay current with new Salesforce features and functionality to provide technical guidance and feasibility of Force.com solutions
* Become an expert in our business processes in order to develop and improve internal business systems
Physical and Mental Demands
This position will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. The position may also entail light lifting of supplies and materials occasionally, up to and including 20 pounds in addition to reaching, stooping, standing, and walking. This position requires the ability to talk, hear, compare, compute, compile, copy, analyze, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate and communicate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Standard office working environment that may be busy and noisy at times.
Education and/or Experience
* At least 4+ years' experience administering and configuring SFDC environment with deep knowledge of the declarative (point and click) capabilities.
* Experience designing and implementing new modules and business processes using the Force.com platform
* Knowledge of established Salesforce.com standards, best practices and platform features
* Expertise building workflows using standard workflow functionality and advanced process automation techniques utilizing Process Builder and Flow.
* Expertise with formula fields and validation rules
* Demonstrated mastery of SFDC report types, analytical snapshots and dashboards
* Demonstrated mastery of Salesforce Data Loader and mass upload processes
* Experience reviewing, configuring and supporting AppExchange apps
* Experience working in Lightning Experience preferred
Required Licenses or Certifications
* Salesforce Administrator Certification
* Platform App Builder Certification
* Must maintain professional appearance.
* Ability to be at work on a regular and consistent basis; Overtime may be required for this position.
About Invitation Homes
Invitation Homes owns and manages renovated single-family homes for rent.