Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS), a division of Gallagher, consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security-all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for our team, remember our talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
How will I contribute to the business?
As the Senior Salesforce Admin & Reporting Applications Specialist, you will perform hands-on technical implementation, project management, Salesforce.com administration and system evangelizing.
You will also be responsible for executing day-to-day configuration, training, maintenance, and general support or improvement to the platform. You will embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems and acting as the knowledge expert for evolving new processes within the company.
* You have implementation experience with Custom Objects, Workflows, Formulas, and Validations Rules.
* You will create and maintain reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com, SQL Reporting, MS Excel, and other BI reporting tools.
* You will work across multiple Salesforce orgs simultaneously.
Do I have what it takes to be considered?
* You have a Bachelor's degree and 5 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience is required.
* Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities
What skills will make me successful in this role?
* 5+ years strongly preferred) experience in a functional role concerned with Salesforce.com Administration at an enterprise level above 500 users preferred in EITHER Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud environments.
Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best-practices and functionality
Experience with Salesforce.com DataLoader required.Ability to read Visual Force and APEX code.Experienced in BOTH Salesforce Classic and Lightning UI/UX.Advanced level with writing MS Excel 2013 or newer (using functions and macros, pivot tables).Experience with Salesforce.com Report Writing and Administration.Ability to work independently and in a team environment but remotely.Superior oral, written communication and listening skills.Strong analytical and problem solving skills.The "heart of a teacher", patience, and willing coach and share their knowledge with others.Experience and love working in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks/priorities
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
* Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
About Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Arthur J. Gallagher helps clients address risk, protect their assets and recover from losses.