ADP company, is hiring a Senior Salesforce Administrator to work with a dynamic team revolutionizing how ADP does business and meeting customers where they are at in the digital realm. If you want to play around with exciting technologies on the Salesforce Platform, collaborate in a new and different environment that fosters growth and innovation, give it a look.
We are looking for someone to join the ADP Service Technology team and help optimizes our investment in Salesforce Service Cloud, Marketing cloud and Communities to help balance business needs with technical complexity. Your will work closely with our business, development and marketing teams to identify, develop and deploy new business processes and solutions. In addition, you will be responsible for the day to day upkeep, process improvement and adoption of Foce.com platform. You would also coach more junior developers and Admins on Salesforce best practices and design. You will also get a chance to work on leading edge of technology including Einstein AI and User Experience design using Communities. Sound like you?
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
* Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment (Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Customer Communities)
* Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
* Work with business users to answer questions on Salesforce platform, encourage adoption and assess future needs
* Prepare, validate and communicate changes from regular Salesforce releases
* Own deployments across all environments
* Participate in requirements gathering and design sessions
* Accountable for delivery of commitments throughout the iteration
* Contributing member of an agile team delivering new features and capabilities
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED:
* 3+ years of Salesforce Admin experience
* Knowledge of Process Builders, Flows, Validation rules and Workflows
* Knowledge of Salesforce Security best practices including Sharing rules, Roles and Profiles
* SFDC Admin Certification ADM-201 (Required)
* SFDC Service Cloud Consultant (Preferred)
* Experience with Salesforce Chat/LiveAgent (Preferred)
* Experience with Salesforce Communities (Preferred)
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.