Nutanix is the global leader for Hyperconverged Infrastructure solutions and we are seeking to expand our team. Nutanix Customer Success provides trusted resources who possess a wide range of industry experience to customers around the world. Nutanix Resident Consultants have the main focus on customer specified outcomes, provide technical leadership, advice around standard methodologies, and provide an expert viewpoint on the customer's needs.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Nutanix Customer Success is looking for a Customer focused, ambitious, and driven virtualization consultant to serve as a Senior Resident Consultant for a major healthcare provider. This is an onsite position located in Dallas, Texas.
Your Responsibilities will include
* Administration and support of your customer's existing Nutanix environment, Investigate and solution issues in the environment, create growth plans and generate reports based on your customer's current trends.
* Act as a trusted advisor to teams while providing guidance for Nutanix standard methodologies. You will also Identify and suggest architectural and engineering changes that would benefit the customer in their environment.
* You will work in concert with the architecture and engineering teams to lead and drive architectural strategy activities.
* You will join efforts with the Nutanix Sales Team in identifying and communicating new opportunities as well as ongoing customer status and reporting. You'll also keep the customer well-informed by providing status reporting on projects, updates to software and any ancillary documentation.
* You will be responsible for Physical placement of servers and installation of Nutanix software which will require the ability to lift 50 pounds.
* Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
* We are seeking an individual who is patient and professional. You should be able to remain calm when under pressure and be someone who thrives in an environment where there is an opportunity to educate others.
* A minimum of 10 years of experience as a virtualization consultant.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills used as part of a commitment to help others succeed.
* A keen knowledge of data center virtualization which includes experience with Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform.
* Deep understanding of storage technologies and data protection technologies like replication, snapshots, backup, restore, etc.
* Deep Windows administration abilities and experience.
* An ability to independently analyze and diagnose highly complex networking problems across different platforms.
* Ability to be hands-on in servicing the requirements of a client.
* A focus on delighting the customer and building relationships.
* High level of comfort performing whiteboarding sessions, group presentations, and drafting documents such as white papers, processes, and other customers centric documentation.
* Experience in Healthcare.
* Experience with Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform.
* Nutanix NPP or NCP 5 certification
* Advanced Citrix certifications including XenDesktop.
* Deep understanding of software-defined storage with a focus on distributed storage.
* Experience with Virtual networking.
* Migration of workload, both P2V and V2V.
* A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS.
Nutanix is a provider of an enterprise cloud platform unifying private, public, and distributed clouds.