BAG AI excellence center is working on cutting edge AI problems for business applications. The team is working on applying advanced NLP techniques to customer facing products, such as conversational AI, question answering and recommendation. We are a hybrid team of research and product with researcher positions, applied scientist positions and software engineer positions.
We are product driven with the flexibility to tackle challenging research problems for future product requirements. In addition to high impact products, we also work on achieving state of the art results on high visibility world-class AI leaderboards. We have previously held the top position in a few of them, such as GLUE, WikiSQL, SciTail, SWAG, and SNLI.
An ideal candidate
* Has good coding skills with 3+ years of engineering experience.
* Should be familiar with Python and deep learning toolkit such as Pytorch or Tensorflow.
* Experience in C# is a plus.
* Has some knowledge in one of these fields: machine learning, natural language processing, deep learning or reinforcement learning, or experience in following areas: question answering, language modeling, information extraction, text classification, text summarization, conversation/dialog and related NLP or RL products.
* Passionate and active of learning new technology, and able to prototype it quickly
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As an experienced developer, responsibilities may include working with AI experts and excellent engineers to design and build deep learning NLP and RL models for applications like chatbots and language understanding, with an emphasis on high quality and shipping quickly. Other times you may incubate projects with a long-term view towards future product needs.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.