Are you passionate about transforming the Amazon high volume hiring experience for the hourly workforce? Are you a self-starter with experience leading innovative or unconventional projects? Do you embrace any opportunity to drive change via data and analytics? Do complex and difficult challenges excite you? If yes, this may be the team for you.
Amazon's mission is to be the most customer centric company in the world. The Workforce Staffing organization is on the front line of that mission by hiring the hourly fulfillment associates who make that mission a reality. We are the research team dedicated to the global hourly workforce ito drive the necessary growth and continued scale of Amazon's associate needs within a constrained employment environment. This program will re-invent how Amazon attracts, communicates with, and ultimately hires its hourly associates. This team will own multi-layered research and program implementation to drive deep learnings, process improvements, and strategic recommendations to global leadership.
This Research Scientist role will be responsible for designing and leading research and evaluation projects to prove and improve the business impact and the ROI on market analytics, marketing and sourcing activities, and employment value proposition activities and initiatives. You will own the development, standardization, and implementation of research and evaluation processes and practices. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support data-driven decision making, enhancing staff capacity for continuous improvement by making data and research accessible and user-friendly, and developing tools for disseminating actionable information.
* Articulate and champion innovative strategies designed to measure the value of marketing programs
* Understand our labor markets at a deep level and using that knowledge to drive recommendations
* Develop, standardize, and implements program evaluation including planning, project management, data collection, storage, analysis, dissemination, and continuous improvement
* Work collaboratively with peers and stakeholders to standardize outputs, outcomes, reporting, and continuous quality improvement processes to prove and improve program impact
* Synthesizes information on best and promising practices for existing or proposed programs or information relevant to new initiatives through narratives and white papers
* Support program design in developing and revising program plans by researching best/promising practice, informing experimental design (e.g. controlled experiments, quasi-experimental designs, A/B testing design, logic models), and providing evaluation tools
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.