Ever dreamed of making bots have natural conversations? Do you happen to have experience successfully delivering AI/NLP experiences into production to make that more than a dream? If you do, we may just have your dream job waiting! We in the Customer Care Intelligence team formerly project Toronto) are currently building a SaaS product to easily enable companies to digitally transform their customer care through the power of AI.
Through our Virtual Customer Service Agent and our Insights analytics product we will enable customer service teams to create and maintain high quality customer service bots to help customers through chat & voice; all without the need for AI experts, Data Scientists or programmers.
Here is Satya talking about our work: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6447894933520158720/.
Having created major bespoke customer service chat bots as part of Project Toronto (where we have bots in production, handling millions of engaged conversations a month) we have learned that making content creation and maintenance easy for the subject matter experts, is key to create and maintain the high quality content that is crucial for great customer experiences. We couple intuitive dialog creation (and novel dynamic dialog approaches) with intuitive analytics to enable non data scientists to easily understand which topics are impactful candidates for automation, how topics are performing and even which support topics cannot be confidently differentiated by the AI model and what to do about it. We are looking for Research PM for Applied Science team who has technical experience in natural language, conversation AI, machine learning, as well as the ability solve real customer facing product challenges.
The applied science challenges at CCI are fascinating and cover a broad range. The candidate will work closely with applied scientists, AI researches and engineering to pursue ambiguous customer problems that haven't been solved or even discovered before, iteratively innovate, implement and deploy science ideas at scale, and understand whether it succeed across millions of customer feedback loops. The customer care product and its eco system with real customer data is a fantastic vehicle to prove and analyze deep learning NLP research/solution maturity, and directly see the business impact. You will be the key driver to all up end to end CCI AI delivery success for upcoming major release milestones, as well as success to AI innovations/incubations through experiments with large data feedback loops to keep our strong leading position in the industry technology.
* 5+ years of product/program management experience on end-user facing product, preferring AI/Relevance type product with good understanding and managing experience the whole lifecycle of AI product development.
* Experience in natural language processing, conversational AI and machine learning.
* Strong program management, project management and cross group collaboration skills.
* Ability to structure complex problems, articulate business pain points, and think creatively and critically of product AI capability to solve them.
* Technical depth of AI/ML systems, passion for AI quality, and experience in correlating front end UX experience to AI system design.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Own and drive the end to end AI capability delivery for CCI conversation and analytics products. Provide clear-defined AI problem definition and quality target based on business challenges and scenario pain points, that bridges business product needs to AI solution.
* Lead virtual teams across Applied science, AI research, and Product engineering to successfully deliver ML/AI product features end to end.
* Collaborate with product owners as trusted science & technology partner to drive product AI capability planning and execution of the AI components.
* Collaborate with AI researchers and customer success team to drive and enable core AI research areas experimentations and incubations, validating with real customer scenarios and results.
* Collaborate with compliance and privacy team, and partner teams to acquire data need for applied science development and measurements.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.