Adobe is looking for a senior release engineer who is passionate about mobile, build/test/release infrastructure and helping accelerate the pace of releases. You'll be part of a team that is responsible for 3D and Immersive products including world class Adobe Dimension!
As a member of the team, you work with Software Computer Scientists to ensure our services and products seamlessly move from development through rollout and into production. This requires scripting and coding with an eye toward scalability. Using your leadership and technical expertise, you manage small project teams and lead the complex application releases for production and develop major improvement to tools and processes. At Adobe, our users come first, and the 3D & Immersive Build team is at the heart of that promise. We build the technologies that transform the way we create. Whether working on our cloud systems, researching the latest in computer technology or keeping Adobe's internal operational build center humming, Adobe developers and users alike rely on us to keep things running. We're automation ninjas and release masters.
What you'll do
* Create and support new tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management
* Own and continually improve the validation test/release process
* Develop and support the Android/iOS/PC/MAC build and release pipelines and ecosystems
* Validate new versions of xcode, iOS SDK and Android SDK
* Validate new versions of Visual Studio and OS platforms
* Collaborate with the global release engineering team
* Provision build and test machines using Chef
* Support iOS/Android push to market
What you need to succeed
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
* 5 years of experience in software engineering, release engineering and/or configuration management
* Extensive knowledge of the PC, MAC, iOS & Android Build & Test ecosystems
* Extensive knowledge managing and supporting high volume Build Systems of Java, C++and Mobile applications
* Extensive experience in Chef or other configuration management & provisioning systems
* Experience with Virtualization systems - VMWare, Docker or other container management system
* Experience with GIT, Perforce or other SCM tools
* Extensive experience automating mobile build, test & release pipelines
* Strong experience with scripting languages, particularly Python, BASH and/or Perl
* Strong experience integrating builds with common Testing Tools such as selenium, boost, google test and etc
* Experience with code signing and build management tools (incredibuild, make, SCons, ant)
* Experience with creating and managing Enterprise Jenkins Pipelines
* Experience imaging systems and maintaining large numbers of MACs and WIN machines
* Proficient in Groovy, Java and/or Objective-C
* Jenkins plug-in creation
* AWS dev environments
* Leadership experience a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.